Bills @ Dallas ***THANKSGIVING DAY***

Cowboys week 13  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Buffalo Bills
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2019 at 09:30 PM

4 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Yes, 6-6...but 3-6 over the last 9. I guess anything is possible but the trend says this team is finished.

There’s not enough sunshine that even biggest homer Cowboy fan that can pump that can turn this season into a positive.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard Michael Bennett was hollering in the locker room challenging each player to step up. I guess Jerry heard that and is hanging his hat on that for another week it’s obvious Garrett can’t motivate them and Jerry tried this week and it did no good. Yes Garrett needs to go but I put a lot of that yesterday on the players looked to me like they quit

44 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

Heard Michael Bennett was hollering in the locker room challenging each player to step up. I guess Jerry heard that and is hanging his hat on that for another week it’s obvious Garrett can’t motivate them and Jerry tried this week and it did no good. Yes Garrett needs to go but I put a lot of that yesterday on the players looked to me like they quit

Funny how a guy who played for Pete Carroll and won a Super Bowl. Played for Philly and the Patriots who have decent coaches. Funny how that guy comes into Dallas and after a few weeks is the guy blowing his top, telling guys that this ain’t acceptable. Jerry, Stephen and dead man walking Garrett really need to take a hard look at that. 

• Like 1