Rams 6-4

Philly 5-6

Washington 2-9

NFC East Standings

Cowboys 4-0

Eagles 1-1

Giants 1-2

Redskins 0-3

Dallas is 0-4 against teams with a winning record, 6-0 against sub .500 teams. Dallas should win the East but looking at their upcoming schedule this could be a 9-7,8-8 team, basically the very definition of a Jason Garrett team- average. Buffalo is a tough team on a short week. Bears defense can keep them in a game long enough to hope their offense can score enough to win. Rams have talent but the league has caught up to the Boy Genius. Philly is Dr.Jekyl & Mr. Hyde. Washington stinks. 9-7, 8-8 with a wild card matchup with Seattle or Minnesota likely ends the Garrett Era in Dallas.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rabbs63 said:

I say Dallas loses to Buffalo, but sweeps the final 4 for the east title.  Loses in wild card round and the Red Clapper is sent packing the next day.

the last 4 are definitely winnable games. Rams can't score, Bears have dropped off, seem to have Philly's numbers and the Skins stink but Dallas is so inconsistent hard to see them winning them all. and yes I don't see any playoff team they can beat

I see the Cowboys dropping their next 4.  The Bills and Bears have a stout defense.  C.J. Anderson is a free agent, and the Rams could sign him to run all over the Cowboys for one game, and stay in the playoff hunt.  Philly has the Cowboys at home.  Philly has a patsy schedule, and should win out to finish 10-6.  If the Cowboys have to win their next 3-4 or they're shot, and one of those wins has to be in Philly.  I don't see it happening without a miracle.  

The remaining home games for the Cowboys that J Garrett is the coach should have a freebie for the fans as they walk into the stadium......J J should have employees passing out big artificial clappers(noise makers) to all fans that will accept one.  These clappers would be red in color. That way J J would have most of his stadium filled with BIG RED CLAPPERS. 

• LOL! 2

Just now, ClawNAntler said:

I thought Jerry would can him after today but he’s trying reverse psychology 

I don’t think he’ll can him before the season unless this thing goes belly up and they start a long losing streak.

This team’s issues go far beyond turnovers. There is a fatal flaw that is causing this team not to reach its full potential. Jerry is like a sailor coming off shore leave in the Philippines....they can’t get rid of the clap.

• LOL! 1

23 hours ago, cotton84 said:

The remaining home games for the Cowboys that J Garrett is the coach should have a freebie for the fans as they walk into the stadium......J J should have employees passing out big artificial clappers(noise makers) to all fans that will accept one.  These clappers would be red in color. That way J J would have most of his stadium filled with BIG RED CLAPPERS. 

It's pretty pathetic that Dallas would have to resort to that.  I know the Redskins are only charging $12 a ticket for their available seats.  That's sad considering that they were sold out for years, and now they're to the point of giving the seats away.  College Football games aren't even that cheap.  

16 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

The new DC is the problem.   We cant tackleethis year and that swiss cheese coverage has all sorts of holes and whoever evaluates the  d-line 1st round picks has got to go. Taco and Trysten are two huge black eyes

Ok, so what's the excuse for the other 20+ years of mediocrity?  Hint: There has been one constant variable all this time.

2 hours ago, ClawNAntler said:

And the Eagles lose to the Dolphins nobody wants to win the NFC East 

That's what I was thinking.  The door was wide open for them, and they lose to one of the worst teams in the league.  Oh well, the Cowboys lost to the Jets too.  I think it will boil down to their final game together to see who wants to win the East.