Argyle(12-0) vs Brownwood(11-1) Friday 1:30 pm at McLane Stadium in Waco

regaleagle

Regionals  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/29/2019 at 07:30 PM

1 hour ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I have seen the OL and run game on video.  Big boys for sure but not overpowering yo be honest.  Brownwood will match up with them well in 1st half.  If the Lions can hold in the 2nd half and force a couple punts or a TO and keep the ball on offense they got a chance for the upset.  Just have to win by two, cause that’s my prediction!  😂

Fair enough.  Ill be here Saturday!  God willing and the creeks don’t rise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I have seen the OL and run game on video.  Big boys for sure but not overpowering yo be honest.  Brownwood will match up with them well in 1st half.  If the Lions can hold in the 2nd half and force a couple punts or a TO and keep the ball on offense they got a chance for the upset.  Just have to win by two, cause that’s my prediction!  😂

They really don’t match Well at all.  That defense gave. Up 28 points to alvarado in second half and the reason was is they were spent.  BWD will blame it on trick plays but they were gassed.  They aren’t playing a team that runs sweep right on 4th and 20.  If Alvarado did that to them they are going to have a hard time Stopping argyle. 

13 minutes ago, Eaglesone said:

They really don’t match Well at all.  That defense gave. Up 28 points to alvarado in second half and the reason was is they were spent.  BWD will blame it on trick plays but they were gassed.  They aren’t playing a team that runs sweep right on 4th and 20.  If Alvarado did that to them they are going to have a hard time Stopping argyle. 

You may be 100% correct.

17 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Some are hoping that pic to come true. Arygle is a threat . 

If a team is still playing,  they're a threat, but I'm not worried about them.  Only team that concerns me is the same one as the last 4 years:  the La Vega pirates.  They seem to be the one team out there that consistently year after year matches up well against us athletically.

3 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

If a team is still playing,  they're a threat, but I'm not worried about them.  Only team that concerns me is the same one as the last 4 years:  the La Vega pirates.  They seem to be the one team out there that consistently year after year matches up well against us athletically.

True and Arygle is just as impressive. I hope you guys beat them and win #7. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Some are hoping that pic to come true. Arygle is a threat . 

Picking brownwood wouldn't be based off wishful thinking,  but rather argyles history of being the darlings of 4a football season after season only to continually get bounced in the playoffs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Champ1000 said:

Ok 

You are nuts if you think Coach Surratt and Preston would not come up with a plan for Argyle's offense. The best D in 4A can slow down the best offense in 4A.

Argyle D would get  blown out by the Dawg O line and Dixon and Williams would have a field day.

One game at a time Champ 1000. 

Just now, cowboyandchrist said:

You are nuts if you think Coach Surratt and Preston would not come up with a plan for Argyle's offense. The best D in 4A can slow down the best offense in 4A.

Argyle D would get  blown out by the Dawg O line and Dixon and Williams would have a field day.

One game at a time Champ 1000. 

Now you're putting words in my mouth. Those two are the best in the buisness but if I am choosing a matchup. I prefer brownwood.

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Picking brownwood wouldn't be based off wishful thinking,  but rather argyles history of being the darlings of 4a football season after season only to continually get bounced in the playoffs.

True as well. I do not mean to knock carthage by any means. Carthage is probably the most impressive team in East Texas. Implying the Dawgs are scared is idiotic.