Argyle(12-0) vs Brownwood(11-1) Friday 1:30 pm at McLane Stadium in Waco

regaleagle

Regionals  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/29/2019 at 07:30 PM

4 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

You hashtaged a horrible thing that happens to innocent people. May wanna think that over.

Now, that being said no doubt it happens. But the hash is harmful too some people. Believe me.

K.   I don't care much about what's politically correct.  If you've seen my posts on here you'd know that.

• Stinks 1

13 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

K.   I don't care much about what's politically correct.  If you've seen my posts on here you'd know that.

Nothing political. But check it out next time before you use it. People are abusing the term. Especially blind people to the facts before investigation.

Especially Libs.

• Stinks 1

8 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Nothing political. But check it out next time before you use it. People are abusing the term. Especially blind people to the facts before investigation.

Especially Libs.

People have also been wrongly accused and had their lives ruined by people who used that hash.  I'm not making light of real victims though.

Well.....it was a sloppy and traffic-filled trip back home, but a happy one now that I'm back here in my humble abode.  Argyle made a few mistakes this afternoon inside the Red Zone twice that cost them more scores.  They didn't take the points on an easy field goal the first time, and then blew another drive down with a penalty, then went for it on 4th down in no man's land after the penalty.  Other than that........they basically dominated the game, save a couple of scores from Brownwood.  Congrats to the Lions on a super season and making it all the way to this round with this season's team.  There were some good players on your team that will be graduating.......but welcome back anyway. It was the very first meeting between Argyle and Brownwood in football......ever!! Kinda hard to believe with Argyle in its 17th season already, Huh?  The Brownwood players were fiesty and fought a hard fight, but in the end congratulated the Eagles players and held their chins high in a valiant endeavor and a very successful season. It was a good clean game from both sides.......just good hard-nosed football with plenty of support from the fanbases.  

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 8:08 AM, Argyle2014 said:

I really don’t see this game being close at all. Argyle by 28

You hit it on the nose, Brownwood played its worst game of the season, our quarterback could no throw well at all, did not look like the same team I been watching all year, but they had a good season at 11 and 2, we did have some injury's 4 or 5 hurt but thought the lions would do better than that.