PG vs. Sunnyvale @ The Star Regional Semi

HawkNation12

I think Sunnyvale will have an extremely tough time stopping PG's offense.  I do think Sunnyvale has a good short passing game which will allow them to move the ball at times, but I don't think they'll be able to put it in the end zone nearly often enough.  The Hawks win this one rather easily, in my opinion.

PG wins. The Sunnyvale QB is going to be disrupted too much to get offense going. Big guys on defensive front will be in backfield and  have hands up when he throws.  This may be over by halftime. I do not like to compare games but their showing against Pitt in playoffs was very underwhelming. PG by 21+.

4 hours ago, Hawknation03 said:

This is just what PG wanted. I was at the 7 on 7 final and there was alot of smack talk between both of these teams. There is a score to settle PG is going to be up for this game I promise. Sunnyvale better play their best game of the year or this will be ugly.

If Sunnyvale thinks that the 7 on 7 actually matters they are living in LaLa land.   The trenches will be where PG whips the Raiders.   PG D line will dominate and the O line will do what they do every week and that is make roads for the backs to rush for 300+.