Daingerfield vs Newton

EastTxFinest

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Naw mane. We ain't about that life. I'd be honored to meet all of you. Plus I'm buying jilli some cheese fries lol

I would love to meet you, I hope I can come to the game, If so just let me know where you might be and I will try to locate you ❗

20 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

What happened? Took a break to eat some Purple Turkey for Thanksgiving and came back to a blocked thread! 

Thread was moved not blocked due to the time it would take to hide multiple pages of inappropriate posts.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Really! How convenient right before next weeks game with them Tigers. Lol ( sorry Newton, better luck next year) !

It is nice to be positive but truth be known, I wouldn't cancel any hunting trips or other plans to watch them Tigers  next week  unless you have an alternate plan like watch some Tiger Basketball🏀. Dreams or dreams and reality is a happening and you can dream or say I am going to win 1000 times but until you do it, it's just not true.

8 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

It is nice to be positive but truth be known, I wouldn't cancel any hunting trips or other plans to watch them Tigers  next week  unless you have an alternate plan like watch some Tiger Basketball🏀. Dreams or dreams and reality is a happening and you can dream or say I am going to win 1000 times but until you do it, it's just not true.

I was just counting on some of those early Christmas gifts that this years Newton team has been giving out lately. A few of them and some of them penalties, and I really do like our chances. What do you think?

• Stinks 2