Daingerfield vs Newton

EastTxFinest

1 hour ago, Fblife13 said:

Well were going to be without craver it looks like. He might suit up but that might be the extent of it. So it's going to definitely be a uphill battle without him.i think we can still pull it off

I really hate to hear the Tigers will be without Craver tonight. He wouldn't have been 100% even if he had played, he hasn't been all year yet still productive. Other players step up and the Tigers still pull it off. Go Blue

1 hour ago, Fblife13 said:

Well were going to be without craver it looks like. He might suit up but that might be the extent of it. So it's going to definitely be a uphill battle without him.i think we can still pull it off

Who is Craver ? Is he a one man show or something like it ?

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Some think so. I still heard he's playing. So I'll just wait and see. Our BIG RB will still be there

Good, I hope he is ok , I don't like injuries at all. I will say a little prayer for him and an injury free game.

48 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

Who is Craver ? Is he a one man show or something like it ?

There has NEVER been a one man show in Daingerfield, but he's the Tigers Rb. Even with all the great teams some players stick out, but not just one and that's the situation here.  We have other backs and other highly talented offensive positions that will keep ya hands full all night long so be ready. Go Blue

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I really hate to hear the Tigers will be without Craver tonight. He wouldn't have been 100% even if he had played, he hasn't been all year yet still productive. Other players step up and the Tigers still pull it off. Go Blue

I really hate to hear that. Hope the young man fully recovers.

5 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

13 hours from now yall will see a bunch of eagles hoping around SFA University because their wings have been clipped. Traffic will be backed up because they will be walking the streets like a zombie apocalypse. 

Ohhhh, the hype. You don’t really believe that. 

Just now, jimmyw said:

Maybe so but the stripped-less will probably be neutered so tell me who will be walking around like zombies. I know I had rather be  a walking Eagle than a neutered Tiger. I just couldn't see much fun in being a neutered painted tigger.,

You cant get close enough to neuter one of us. Even in the parking lot :rofl:

6 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

You cant get close enough to neuter one of us. Even in the parking lot :rofl:

If you going to clip them Eagles wings, you don't think them Eagles didn't draw you in close to clip something also. Just saying clip-clip-clip---ouch

2 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

If you going to clip them Eagles wings, you don't think them Eagles didn't draw you in close to clip something also. Just saying clip-clip-clip---ouch

How many of those early Christmas gifts you guys going to throw our way tonight? 2 fumbles and a pick 6 would be real Nice.  Maybe about 100 yards of penalties to boot. 

5 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

How many of those early Christmas gifts you guys going to throw our way tonight? 2 fumbles and a pick 6 would be real Nice.  Maybe about 100 yards of penalties to boot. 

If them Eagles are that charitable, I aint gonna worry about that game cause your guys will have it in hand but I will be in line for my entitlement gifts from Newton also. :rofl: lol or Boo-Hoo, I don't know which

After tonight, the Blue Tigers and fans will be feasting on roasted yard bird. While the yard bird fans choke down a healthy plate full of burnt crispy crow, and sipping Strawberry Hill.

Tigers. 38 - Yard Birds 35.  Safe driving everyone.  

However, if by some miracle the Tigers should loss, I'll take my crow any way its given.  I've kinda developed a taste for it.

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1