Daingerfield vs Newton

EastTxFinest

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

If we beat yall I'll get clipped lmao

Then you are in good shape because I don't think you are gonna beat us. I would still be a little worried because nothing in Texas HS Football is cut in stone but I do think you covered your bet. lol

Out of all the teams left in 3A DII. Newton & Dangerfield has the most speed/athletic ability. Dangerfield has a good man to man defense that will be able to slow down the Newton Rushing game. Newton has a Sophomore that will be one of the best backs in Texas in two years. If Dangerfield can stop him, they will have a chance but look for Newton to throw down the field tonight. I Dangerfield has one of the biggest backs in all of Texas high school football. Look for him to have success early but might not have the stamina to continue his early success. This should be a fun game to watch wish I could be there. I’m taking Newton to win. I think the Newton defense is just too good and will dominate the line of scrimmage. Newton 52- 21

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, NorthTexasfootballmvp said:

Out of all the teams left in 3A DII. Newton & Dangerfield has the most speed/athletic ability. Dangerfield has a good man to man defense that will be able to slow down the Newton Rushing game. Newton has a Sophomore that will be one of the best backs in Texas in two years. If Dangerfield can stop him, they will have a chance but look for Newton to throw down the field tonight. I Dangerfield has one of the biggest backs in all of Texas high school football. Look for him to have success early but might not have the stamina to continue his early success. This should be a fun game to watch wish I could be there. I’m taking Newton to win. I think the Newton defense is just too good and will dominate the line of scrimmage. Newton 52- 21

Great observations.  Our defense will have to be able to contain the run, and yet keep their pass game tamed. 

To me the QB play for DF will ultimately determine if DF can stay in this game. We will definitely have to play balanced offense to move the ball on this quick Newton D. If our offense leaves the defense on the field to much, it will be a long, long night. Let’s go young men, time to step it up another notch.

9 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Great observations.  Our defense will have to be able to contain the run, and yet keep their pass game tamed. 

To me the QB play for DF will ultimately determine if DF can stay in this game. We will definitely have to play balanced offense to move the ball on this quick Newton D. If our offense leaves the defense on the field to much, it will be a long, long night. Let’s go young men, time to step it up another notch.

Newton gonna shut down the run completely and #24 is going to get like 12 sacks. This one should be pretty good but them Eagles going to knock them stripes right off the painted Tigers.After the first quarter,them tigers aint gonna want any part of that Newton Sophmore running-back. Gatson will be in Beast mode tonight.

10 minutes ago, Jailbird13 said:

😂😂😂 funny

You know what is black and white and red all over ?   One of them Albino Tigers after them Eagles bludgeoned it to death. I know PETA going to get called in on them Eagles again. Well that's life,  oops no it aint - not for that tiger.🐈❗