Daingerfield vs Newton

EastTxFinest

6 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

Your right.my bad. Daingerfield hasn't been through anything. I should just stay quiet after all that smack talk,and being the first 3a team to beat them in 2 plus year..my bad. I'm out of line

Y’all had the usual drama between the circle. Completely different than the head coach passing away. Carry on though. You do you. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NewtonNation said:

Final
Newton 26
Daingerfield 30

Good game Tigers! Give the game ball to #3. He deserves it! 

3 was the big difference in the game, he was able to keep drives alive on 3rd and long and was accurate with his passing, but his feet won the game. 

4 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Y’all had the usual drama between the circle. Completely different than the head coach passing away. Carry on though. You do you. 

Yall really bringing the death of a legend Into this? He had the best seat in the house for this game. Quit trying to take away from what Dfield did last night. We beat the back2back defending state champs. Fb13 didnt realize what yall meant. You're just a coat tail rider because yall dont want us to succeed. Well guess what. We did. Newton fans are a class act and I enjoyed this W more than any since 2010. RIP to the bird gang till next year

22 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yall really bringing the death of a legend Into this? He had the best seat in the house for this game. Quit trying to take away from what Dfield did last night. We beat the back2back defending state champs. Fb13 didnt realize what yall meant. You're just a coat tail rider because yall dont want us to succeed. Well guess what. We did. Newton fans are a class act and I enjoyed this W more than any since 2010. RIP to the bird gang till next year

Someone’s feeling themselves. I’m certain the DF faithful, as I use that term loosely, is thrilled to have you back on the wagon. 

• Stinks 1

4 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

I hope somebody will eventually post the highlights of last nights game. Definitely would like to see that TD run that clinched the game. Awesome play!

It's all over fb. Watch how he leaves Sylvester laying on the ground about the 40 and the rest just looking like lost birds that escaped Turkey day