The Smoakhouse Forums

Daingerfield vs Newton

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your right.my bad. Daingerfield hasn't been through anything. I should just stay quiet after all that smack talk,and being the first 3a team to beat them in 2 plus year..my bad. I'm out of line

Lmao. Ghost mode....  

I’m just serving all of Newton notice: after tomorrow night there will be a new sheriff in this Region!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Naw mane. We ain't about that life. I'd be honored to meet all of you. Plus I'm buying jilli some cheese fries lol

I would love to meet you, I hope I can come to the game, If so just let me know where you might be and I will try to locate you ❗

20 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

What happened? Took a break to eat some Purple Turkey for Thanksgiving and came back to a blocked thread! 

Thread was moved not blocked due to the time it would take to hide multiple pages of inappropriate posts.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Really! How convenient right before next weeks game with them Tigers. Lol ( sorry Newton, better luck next year) !

It is nice to be positive but truth be known, I wouldn't cancel any hunting trips or other plans to watch them Tigers  next week  unless you have an alternate plan like watch some Tiger Basketball🏀. Dreams or dreams and reality is a happening and you can dream or say I am going to win 1000 times but until you do it, it's just not true.

8 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

It is nice to be positive but truth be known, I wouldn't cancel any hunting trips or other plans to watch them Tigers  next week  unless you have an alternate plan like watch some Tiger Basketball🏀. Dreams or dreams and reality is a happening and you can dream or say I am going to win 1000 times but until you do it, it's just not true.

I was just counting on some of those early Christmas gifts that this years Newton team has been giving out lately. A few of them and some of them penalties, and I really do like our chances. What do you think?

• Stinks 2

Truly, this matchup is what makes Highschool football so much fun. I wouldn’t want it any other way, the road for the trophy for us had to go through Newton! To be the best and to keep being the best, you have to face the best. It’s time to get it on. May the best team win. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Stinks 2
5 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yall fig fans want to meet up before the game in the parking lot? I'd sure like to actually meet the ones who ain't skeered to meet ole ETF

What time you going to be there?