Cowboys @ Chicago ***THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys week 14  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Us Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Chicago Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/06/2019 at 01:20 AM

The writing is on the wall, and I don't even have to check the weather in Chi Town.  The Bears roll on Thursday night, and the Cowboys tuck their tail between their legs again. 24-10, unless Da Bears give up a mercy touchdown late in the 4th quarter.  

If Cowboys win 3 of 4, they win the East and get beat in the first round.  Maybe even if they go 2 - 2 with one of those wins against the Eagles they make the playoffs.  Making the playoffs probably let’s THE BIG RED CLAPPER sign another contract with J J. 
With that said, this Cowboys fan says GO BEARS. 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2019 at 10:58 PM, cotton84 said:

If Cowboys win 3 of 4, they win the East and get beat in the first round.  Maybe even if they go 2 - 2 with one of those wins against the Eagles they make the playoffs.  Making the playoffs probably let’s THE BIG RED CLAPPER sign another contract with J J. 
With that said, this Cowboys fan says GO BEARS. 

your not a fan if you want your team to lose...Tim Callishaw and the rest of the ESPN ,hate for the cowboys, got the lemmings ready to jump off a cliff.image.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

5 minutes ago, Crawford said:

The sorry Dolphins beat the sorry Eagles 37-31 to put a little more distance for the sorry Cowboys and their sorry coach in their sorry division. 

I’m sure Garrett is excited they can lose to the Bears now and still be in first place

7-9 may win the division

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

your not a fan if you want your team to lose...Tim Callishaw and the rest of the ESPN ,hate for the cowboys, got the lemmings ready to jump off a cliff.image.gif

If it brings about Garretts departure then it's rooting for him to be gone.  I do not want him back for one more season much less 4.  

23 hours ago, SloppyJoe said:

FB_IMG_1575127998947.jpg

I still stand behind the star, but I've been done with Red Clapper for a long time.  I thought we were going to build on last seasons surge.  We started off 3-5 last year then finished 7-1.  However if we look back on last season those 7 wins came against easy opponents with the lone loss in that 8 game stretch being against Indy on the road.  The only quality win was against the Saints.  

This year we started off on a hot streak against inferior teams, and then fell off.  

• Thanks 1

On 12/1/2019 at 5:35 PM, DaveTV1 said:

If it brings about Garretts departure then it's rooting for him to be gone.  I do not want him back for one more season much less 4.  

I think he's gone no matter what the last four games are like. Although he could probably survive with a NFC champeenship appearance , and that ain't gonna happen!!!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

I think he's gone no matter what the last four games are like. Although he could probably survive with a NFC champeenship appearance , and that ain't gonna happen!!!

I hope he's gone if that doesn't happen, but the way Jerry has been talking he will be back next year.  I think he's just trying to light a fire, and all we're seeing is smoke and mirrors.  

Vander Esch is out again. Expect a healthy dose of David Montgomery on offense for the Bears.

XSF takes over LG for Williams. Williams was actually playing decent ball before the injury.

Bears have the 29th ranked total offense. 28th passing, 28th rushing, Average 17.7ppg. It’s a horrible offense with a decent WR and RB. If Dallas can bottle up Montgomery, stop the gadget plays to Cohen and keep Robinson in check they should be in good shape defensively.

Bears defense is pretty good. 7th ranked total defense. 9th ranked pass defense, 7th ranked rush defense while giving up 17.3 ppg. 

Historically, road teams don’t have much success on Thursday Night Games. I want to pick the Bears but with that offense and Trubisky playing QB I can’t see Dallas letting this one slip away. Give me the Cowboys 27-20 over the Bears.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Vander Esch is out again. Expect a healthy dose of David Montgomery on offense for the Bears.

XSF takes over LG for Williams. Williams was actually playing decent ball before the injury.

Bears have the 29th ranked total offense. 28th passing, 28th rushing, Average 17.7ppg. It’s a horrible offense with a decent WR and RB. If Dallas can bottle up Montgomery, stop the gadget plays to Cohen and keep Robinson in check they should be in good shape defensively.

Bears defense is pretty good. 7th ranked total defense. 9th ranked pass defense, 7th ranked rush defense while giving up 17.3 ppg. 

Historically, road teams don’t have much success on Thursday Night Games. I want to pick the Bears but with that offense and Trubisky playing QB I can’t see Dallas letting this one slip away. Give me the Cowboys 27-20 over the Bears.

Good post and I won't hold it against you for voting for the Bears. lol