Cowboys @ Chicago ***THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys week 14  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Us Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Chicago Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/06/2019 at 01:20 AM

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Jerruh ain't gonna pull the trigger on the Clapper before the end of the season, no matter how bad his over rated team stinks it up ... try storie ...

Where is Doomer?  WWDD? ...

Ask Sloppy Joe. I heard they hang out a lot. lol

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Jerruh ain't gonna pull the trigger on the Clapper before the end of the season, no matter how bad his over rated team stinks it up ... try storie ...

Where is Doomer?  WWDD? ...

He’s got a whole row of them $98 Walmart Black Friday TVs lined up and going to town on them. Sounds like the 1st Infantry out there.

• LOL! 2

4 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Francis? He’d fit right in with the rest of the #### on this team. I guess I can say #### if it’s talking about donkeys? If not I’ll remove it.

I don't know, you might want to give yourself a warning. lol

• LOL! 1

We’re the Dallas freaking Cowboys and this is as good it’s gonna get. I will never see a another Super Bowl while Jerry Jones is alive. I might not ever seen one while Stephen Jones is still alive. It’s a sad joke that ain’t funny any more.

• Like 1

I thought everyone else was ridiculous for wanting the boys to lose so Garrett will lose his job, mainly for the fact a new coach means 100% rebuild. But this team needs it. They’re obviously not as good as advertised. Time to just get used to losing. Garrett or not there’s a lot of cowboys being paid a lot of money who aren’t any good and this is just looking bad. Changing coaches isn’t gonna change this.

4 minutes ago, Stoney said:

We’re the Dallas freaking Cowboys and this is as good it’s gonna get. I will never see a another Super Bowl while Jerry Jones is alive. I might not ever seen one while Stephen Jones is still alive. It’s a sad joke that ain’t funny any more.

Other words, we won't see one in our lifetime.

1 minute ago, etxfootball2010 said:

I thought everyone else was ridiculous for wanting the boys to lose so Garrett will lose his job, mainly for the fact a new coach means 100% rebuild. But this team needs it. They’re obviously not as good as advertised. Time to just get used to losing. Garrett or not there’s a lot of cowboys being paid a lot of money who aren’t any good and this is just looking bad. Changing coaches isn’t gonna change this.

I’m not signing anybody to a big contract. I’ll tag  Dak and Amari but I’m not  locking them down. Not until I figure out who my coach is. There’s too much talent in line to get paid that ain’t showing they are worth it this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Other words, we won't see one in our lifetime.

It would take a family of billionaires to swallow their pride and admit they don’t know a thing about running a football team for it to happen.

• Thanks 1