Cowboys @ Chicago ***THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys week 14  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Us Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Chicago Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/06/2019 at 01:20 AM

9 hours ago, Stoney said:

Historically, road teams don’t have much success on Thursday Night Games. I want to pick the Bears but with that offense and Trubisky playing QB I can’t see Dallas letting this one slip away. Give me the Cowboys 27-20 over the Bears.

If Stoney's picking the Boys' to win, then I'm shoving all my chips to the center of the table Jim Fassell style for the win.

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

If Stoney's picking the Boys' to win, then I'm shoving all my chips to the center of the table Jim Fassell style for the win.

Red, I’d split my chips. 😂 My gut tells me Dallas should lose this game. That Chicago shouldn’t win it as much as Dallas does enough to lose it......but my mind tells me that no way in Hades Dallas should lose to the Bears. I still believe Dallas is the more talented team. Is this team good enough to win on talent alone? I’m a sucker for believing they are when everything they’ve shown so far this season says they aren’t. 

40 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Dallas lost @ NY Jets.  They can lose to anybody in the NFL.

Hey, look here Red, if Jerry Jones says we'll make history and win out and win the SB, you can take that to the bank. (sarcasm) 

20 hours ago, Stoney said:

Vander Esch is out again. Expect a healthy dose of David Montgomery on offense for the Bears.

XSF takes over LG for Williams. Williams was actually playing decent ball before the injury.

Bears have the 29th ranked total offense. 28th passing, 28th rushing, Average 17.7ppg. It’s a horrible offense with a decent WR and RB. If Dallas can bottle up Montgomery, stop the gadget plays to Cohen and keep Robinson in check they should be in good shape defensively.

Bears defense is pretty good. 7th ranked total defense. 9th ranked pass defense, 7th ranked rush defense while giving up 17.3 ppg. 

Historically, road teams don’t have much success on Thursday Night Games. I want to pick the Bears but with that offense and Trubisky playing QB I can’t see Dallas letting this one slip away. Give me the Cowboys 27-20 over the Bears.

I'm sticking with Da Bears on a Thursday night game.  I remember the last time we played them on a Monday Night in Chicago.  I thought we were bound to win that game, instead it was a fiasco we lost 45-28.  Had we won that game, and beat Philadelphia in the finale we would have won the East at 10-6, instead it was 8-8 yes we're great.  I'll find out what the final score was in the morning.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Believe it or not the uniforms are already decided for each game before the season even starts.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2019/08/24/dallas-cowboys-2019-uniforms-schedule/

Yeah I understand but typically Dallas does not wear the blue jerseys but maybe twice a year this is probably the seventh time this year