Cowboys @ Chicago ***THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys week 14  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Us Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Chicago Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/06/2019 at 01:20 AM

13 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Another lousy game from a lousy football team. Michael Irvin had the quote of the night, post game when asked if a coaching change is necessary. Michael said, "I don't know how you continue down this road without making a move , even though I think the world of Jason Garrett, Jerry Jones has a decision to make". Hear Hear Michael. This team, and their coaches don't know come here from sic em right now. The coaches did not get this team ready on defense for Trubisky. He eat their lunch. The dude couldn't make a mistake. It never ceases too amaze me how a bad team can look so good against  the Cowboys. Their receivers made some of the most remarkable catches in super tight coverage I have not seen since the Packers played Dallas. Not a single Cowboy player had a good game in this contest. The second best quote of the night was made by Joe Buck when he said 'Garrett worked out three kickers this week and said a move might be made' and Jerruh said" no we will stick with what we got". Heh.

During the next home game, I would love to see the Red Clapper call time out, then run up to Jerruh's private booth and hand him his headset and say, "here you go, big boy, let's see what you can do with this hot mess" ....

• LOL! 2

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

During the next home game, I would love to see the Red Clapper call time out, then run up to Jerruh's private booth and hand him his headset and say, "here you go, big boy, let's see what you can do with this hot mess" ....

Yeah, that he helped create.lol