Week 14

Champ1000

I didn't wanna over step my bounds but didn't see a thread about this week. I know it is your thing and I enjoy the previews a lot. Feel free to add or delete this Mav.

Ole miss litterally have away a tie by a  kunckle headed play against Arch rival Miss State . 

Egg bowl. Get a penalty and kicker misses extra point 

Add insult to injury . Made State bowl eligible haha .....

• Thumbs Down 1

Great games . Iron bowl should be good but still taking Alabama because they are still Alabama. 

Most likely upset is Michigan vs Ohio st . If Harbaugh can't do it this year he probably never does it. 

Lsu rolls A&M

Arkansas upsets Missouri.

Texas beats Tech

Oklahoma rolls state.

Cincinnati gets by Memphis in a ranked matchup.

Wisconsin beat Minnesota imo in a another ranked matchup.

• Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, Valhalla said:

If Georgia wins then Utah and Oklahoma will both be out.

My bad. I’m working off of the assumption that LSU beats UGA. At that point, LSU, Ohio State and Clemson are all in, leaving one spot open for a one loss team. If OU and Utah both win, who gets it? 

13 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

My bad. I’m working off of the assumption that LSU beats UGA. At that point, LSU, Ohio State and Clemson are all in, leaving one spot open for a one loss team. If OU and Utah both win, who gets it? 

I think Baylor is a better win than anyone Utah beat this year

• Like 2

BAMA not making the playoff presents an interesting scenario. Nick Saban has been critical of the recent trend of players sitting out bowl games to protect their draft stock. I count no less than 10 players on the BAMA roster who, based on their evaluations and combine performance, should be 1st, 2nd or 3rd round picks. How will Nick react if some of those guys elect not to play in a bowl game that means essentially nothing? This could get interesting. 

• Like 1

If it’s between ou and Utah, it’s very easily ou. Utah’s has only decent win is/might come in the conference title. They haven’t beat a single ranked opponent other than that. If ou wins next week, they will have nice wins over Baylor(twice) and that alone is more than Utah has done. 

The real question will be if Baylor wins and it’s between Baylor and Utah. I personally think if Baylor beats ou they deserve to be in over Utah, but I think Utah gets in. 

3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

BAMA not making the playoff presents an interesting scenario. Nick Saban has been critical of the recent trend of players sitting out bowl games to protect their draft stock. I count no less than 10 players on the BAMA roster who, based on their evaluations and combine performance, should be 1st, 2nd or 3rd round picks. How will Nick react if some of those guys elect not to play in a bowl game that means essentially nothing? This could get interesting. 

If they choose to sit out I would “remove them from the team” and “refuse access to all Alabama facilities and senior showcase workouts”

• Thanks 1