La Vega (12-1) vs Argyle (13-0) 12/6 - 7 P.M. McLane Stadium (Waco)

fromabuick8

La Vega vs. Argyle  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Another scenario is that LV had their scare of the season last night.......kinda like Argyle did against Stephenville last week.  But Argyle really never lost control of the Stephenville game and won by 14 even with mistakes all over the field.  I don't think that happened to LV last night against Melissa.

Doesn’t count according to LV posters. They don’t have scared and Argyle only beats them in regular season!  I say we just play them AGAIN!!!

Just now, Eaglesone said:

Doesn’t count according to LV posters. They don’t have scared and Argyle only beats them in regular season!  I say we just play them AGAIN!!!

If they don’t magically figure out how to stop the run as they couldn’t in week 2 and week 12 they will be looking back to that rain driven win last December as the good ole days!

39 minutes ago, Eaglesone said:

This will be a 28 point game.

Not to mention the freshman free safety that stepped up huge this week!

Are you being serious?!  It was excruciating watching him miss tackle after tackle by going for the head or shoulders just like the SV game.  He may be good and all for JV but has absolutely no business playing on a varsity level with this kind of team. 

It's possible that the winner of LV/Argyle are looking at the wrong opponent.  The Springtown/Decatur winner MIGHT be the team that ends of being the real state championship game in 4A this season.  Ever consider that possibility?  I have and I give both of those teams plenty of credit.

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

If it's Carthage.....Surratt will have it all figured out by then.  But may not be able to do anything about it......too many weapons on offense to worry about first.....LOL.

Regal you think your Argylians are the only team in 4A with weapons?  Come on you know better than that!  Our teams are a lot more similar than you think or want to admit.

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

It's possible that the winner of LV/Argyle are looking at the wrong opponent.  The Springtown/Decatur winner MIGHT be the team that ends of being the real state championship game in 4A this season.  Ever consider that possibility?  I have and I give both of those teams plenty of credit.

Decatur lost to Dumas last night.

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

NOPE......I just stated I give Decatur and Springtown plenty of credit too.  They both have great offenses like Argyle does.  

Didn't hear about that until now........just assumed they would win that matchup.  Springtown absolutely dominated their game......watched it this morning on NFHS on tape delay.   Against Andrews.  Well.....scratch off a good Decatur team from the list, Huh?

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Oooooo, best calm down on the embarrassing La Vega in football talk. 
Y’all could embarrass them in baseball, but I highly doubt Argyle will embarrass LV in the upcoming playoff game. 

Why should we care.....LV has us on their radar too.  It should be a rockem sockem hard fought football game.  That's what Argyle is all about in football......winning as many as possible regardless of the opponent.