La Vega (12-1) vs Argyle (13-0) 12/6 - 7 P.M. McLane Stadium (Waco)

fromabuick8

La Vega vs. Argyle  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

I've picked LV to win this rematch since picking argyle in the first game,  and while so many people are picking argyle in a cakewalk and have almost convinced me to change my pick,  I won't.  Gonna stick to my prediction of la vega winning this one when it counts.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right.

Guess we'll wait to find out friday night.

And since I've really got no dog in the fight,

Ya'll will have to excuse me,

I've a few more verses to write. 🎵🎵😁

8 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Carthage Dawgs can out score Argyle because the Dawg defense can get stops on Argyle and make Argyle turn the ball over. 
Argyle’s defense gives up a lot of points and there is no way Argyle’s defense can hold up against the Dawg O line for four full quarters. PG has one of the best D lines in 4A and the Dawg O line dominated midway in the third quarter through the fourth. Just my two cents worth. 

Probably wont ever find out , I think that La Vega will be ready for this game and take the win.

2 minutes ago, covercity said:

Well, don't blame you there lol, good luck to your team, they are very good.

This team has waited for this matchup since last year. The first game was just a taste of what’s coming Friday night. The Revenge Game..... just my opinion. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Argyle2014 said:

This team has waited for this matchup since last year. The first game was just a taste of what’s coming Friday night. The Revenge Game..... just my opinion. 

Yeah , hopefully it won't happen to ya'll again, that would put a bad taste in the argillans  mouth, I'm just rooting for them cause they are in our district, lol, for now, from what I understand they may not be in our district for long.

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

I've picked LV to win this rematch since picking argyle in the first game,  and while so many people are picking argyle in a cakewalk and have almost convinced me to change my pick,  I won't.  Gonna stick to my prediction of la vega winning this one when it counts.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right.

Guess we'll wait to find out friday night.

And since I've really got no dog in the fight,

Ya'll will have to excuse me,

I've a few more verses to write. 🎵🎵😁

Keyboard or guitar?