Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

6 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Rematches are never easy, especially for the team that won the first time no matter what the score was, stay humble. 

I would be if they were not a run only team. We shut them down the second half after we seen what they were bringing.  You think that are magically going to turn into a passing team this week? Naw. 

14 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

I would be if they were not a run only team. We shut them down the second half after we seen what they were bringing.  You think that are magically going to turn into a passing team this week? Naw. 

Lol a passing team no, but I definitely wouldn't be so cocky. 

On the way home tonight I swore I heard that Pewitt won by half a hundred. Once we got home, I though I would ride over and help them celebrate! But for some reason all the flags in both towns were flying half mast, and all the lights were on at every Chirch! I even heard that NB98 was inside one them church’s! 

I wonder what happened????  Anybody know! Lol

Just now, Valhalla said:

Unless something has drastically changed then DF has been pretty one dimensional too.

Maybe you should have seen them tonight then. Playbook was wide open!!!!! Cant show everything until the time is right and guess what???? Tonight was that night. Dfield hands Poohit their 2nd loss of the season

Just now, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

On the way home tonight I swore I heard that Pewitt won by half a hundred. Once we got home, I though I would ride over and help them celebrate! But for some reason all the flags in both towns were flying half mast, and all the lights were on at every Chirch! I even heard that NB98 was inside one then church’s! 

I wonder what happened????  Anybody know! Lol

Prayer hour