Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

9 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Man as hard as newton was rushing and coming after yalls QB y’all could’ve hammered them by dumping off a screen pass to #15 ..   that kid has got to be the fastest in region 3 and possibly 4 as well ! 

Watching the game I thought if you going to get into the backfield you better tackle that number 3 because the last thing you want is for him to take off and run

1 minute ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

That poll sure is proving that there is still a lot of DF haters. Wow. A lot of butt hurt out there.

It's hard to beat a good team twice. In all their eyes they think we shouldn't have won the 1st time around. They say 3 fumbles. They forget to share the part where they were FORCED fumbles and not like the ball was wet lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

It's hard to beat a good team twice. In all their eyes they think we shouldn't have won the 1st time around. They say 3 fumbles. They forget to share the part where they were FORCED fumbles and not like the ball was wet lol

Yes, I guess you are right. I hate to tell these Brahmas that it was that game in the second half that has awaken that Tiger Defense to a whole new level. I would suggest that Newton has got one of the best run games in all of 3 A, and that Tiger D did a tremendous job containing it for the malt part. 4 and 3 and a chance to ice the game, and that Tiger D made them coaches change that mind. 

New game.  Miscues are part of the game and many times decide the out come.  IMO there is no such thing as a forced fumble or any forced miscue for that matter. They are a result of a bad decision or someone making a mistake. Sometimes a person is overmatched.  I remember a 140 lb D Back trying to tackle Billy Sims.  Didn’t work out so well

21 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I thought you were at the HS game?

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I was. I watched every second of it as soon as I got home. You goin to do nb98s bidding while hes gone? Come to the game Friday and watch the rematch. I'll be there lord willing.

I can’t bid like NB98 but somebody’s gotta try and bring you knuckleheads back to earth.

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

I can’t bid like NB98 but somebody’s gotta try and bring you knuckleheads back to earth.

Mane that's the biggest win I've witnessed for Dfield since 2010 against oYe. That game last night did something we've needed for a long time. It brought our entire community together. Now our Entire county is repping BeastTx in the quarterfinals??? That's awesome and everything that matters right now. 

I know I'm 1 of the BIGGEST critics of Dfield but last night??? I felt PROUD again. 

PRIDE

PASSION

TRADITION

It's a Tiger thang

#FreeNB98

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

We didn't take care of the ball, there is no denying that. Lot of talk about dfield being a different team now. Pewitt has changed as well. We will show up and give it hell. That is all we can do. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

I'm proud of Morris county all together not often you get two teams from the same district dominate much less two teams from the same county. These boys have made morris county proud and given us something to look forward to coming future seasons. 

So true man