Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

Just now, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Least we are not but hurt against Dekalb because they beat us. You have made it a point to hate on DF ever since they came back and closed the door of the playoffs on Waskom. 
Keep hate’n on DF, and they will keep proving you wrong! Lol

Butt hurt? Hate?  If I was going to be “butt hurt” or “hate a team” over a game it would’ve been thumping that PP put on us, not a game that we gave away.

Now let’s get back to this butt whooping y’all are about to get.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Butt hurt? Hate?  If I was going to be “butt hurt” or “hate a team” over a game it would’ve been thumping that PP put on us, not a game that we gave away.

Now let’s get back to this butt whooping y’all are about to get.

After we spank Pewitt, then you will pick EB, and then Canadian. That’s Kool. It is what it is. It comes with winning!

Anybody knows it will be hard to beat a good team twice in the same season, too bad Pewitt will be a recipient of being in the same Region with DF.  

2 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

After we spank Pewitt, then you will pick EB, and then Canadian. That’s Kool. It is what it is. It comes with winning!

Anybody knows it will be hard to beat a good team twice in the same season, too bad Pewitt will be a recipient of being in the same Region with DF.  

If DF beats PP I’ll be rooting for them.

1 minute ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Look back to last year, came back and ate lots of crow, will do the same if need be this year. 
Just know, playing at home,  in a district game is a lot different than playing in the 4th round of the playoffs. 
You shall see soon enough! 

Just know you can’t count on turnovers to win games. Sometimes you get ‘em sometimes you don’t.

Anyway if I wasn’t here who would you be talking to?

15 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

DF has played Gunter # 4 lost by 1, still playing. ( first game of the year)

DF beat Pewitt, was ranked #10 at time, still playing.

DF beat Newton, ranked #3 at the time. (2 time defending state champs, 55 game 3a win streak) BB time.

Who has Pewitt beat exactly??? 

What I thought, NO BODY! 

Gunter game where yall blew a 21 point lead so they beat yall in two quarters imagine if they had played all four.

I would bring up the pewitt game saying we gave yall that game but yall dont understand that so that just beating a dead tiger.

Newton game yall won from a coach making questionable play calls late in the game.

I could bring up the DeKalb game but seems like yall wipped that from yalls memory completely.