Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

On 11/30/2019 at 12:37 AM, TDJ89 said:

Lol a passing team no, but I definitely wouldn't be so cocky. 

On 11/30/2019 at 12:37 AM, TDJ89 said:

Lol a passing team no, but I definitely wouldn't be so cocky. 

Lol, that's the same thought I had. Probably won't turn into a passing team, but they sure could have some variations of their run game.

• Thanks 1

Heard Pewitt coaches flew the Dekalb coaching staff in for an emergency film session and strategy meeting, since they were successfully able to defeat the 2019 District Champs. Heard Gunter coaches were also invited, but declined; stating they knew they had a good chance of meeting up with them Tigers once again soon, and was way to concerned to be a participant of these meetings. Will update as soon as I get more info! 

• Stinks 2

25 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Heard the dfield coached called every coach in the district asking what are adjustments and how does he do that. Will update as soon as I get more info.

He sure didn’t have a problem the last time around. Come out and shut Pewitt down in the second half. 
Up 12 at home, couldn’t close the deal. Don’t get to many chances like that. Lol

1 minute ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

He sure didn’t have a problem the last time around. Come out and shut Pewitt down in the second half. 
Up 12 at home, couldn’t close the deal. Don’t get to many chances like that. Lol

Hey even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then 

3 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Lol, that's the same thought I had. Probably won't turn into a passing team, but they sure could have some variations of their run game.

Thanks N7586, but Tiger haters aren't gonna like the idea of a compliment coming from a Newton fan. They are all grabbing their trash cans because they're all sick to the gut now, and it's always the same ones. Word through the Grapevine is the Tigers are gonna open up this week on the little calves!!

14 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

To bad it's on its last stop this week 

Sad story! I actually pull for my little cousin when we don’t face each other.  DF going to spank Pewitt! I mean spank you. No offense, please don’t taKe it personal. Because it is not, just the way it ended up!  Best 2nd place team of all time! NO LIE!!!! Lol 

17 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Sad story! I actually pull for my little cousin when we don’t face each other.  DF going to spank Pewitt! I mean spank you. No offense, please don’t taKe it personal. Because it is not, just the way it ended up!  Best 2nd place team of all time! NO LIE!!!! Lol 

You going to this game?