Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

6 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

I have always been taught the importance of trying to help others, specially when it’s in your power to do so. So I have decided to loan out my book to all the Pewitt fans, it was this book that helped me cope with last years thrashing in the 4th round by them yard 🦅!  It will make me feel good to pass it on to you guys. Will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers. 
3F6A1945-9992-429E-9A47-284F80C73A3D.jpeg

Thank you now we will know what to look for out of tiger fans after friday night 

Just now, Brahmaball said:

https://www.pathstones.org/

Dfield fans might also needs this to 

Now that is very thoughtful, I’m definitely going to need some help dealing with all this guilt that I’m feeling for DF spoiling Christmas for all of Pewitt. ( It’s one thing to Lose to a team once, but it’s on a whole other level to get spanked by the same team twice.) 

You Pewitt fans would not talk to us DF people for at least 3 years or more. Lol

6 minutes ago, MrsNATUREBOY98 said:

Hubby is extremely disappointed in the level of smack talk. Step it up fellas. 

Hard to talk smack to the little brother of morris county. We are just letting yall get yalls roll out then show up friday to do what we always do to ol pp. 

2 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

I’ve tried to getting the DF fans stirred up but I think they know what’s coming. 

Same thing jillb said last week. Your right we know exactly what's coming,another tiger w. So no need to bump about it.the brahams can win the smack talk cause were coming for the w...again. I'm just curious if were going to hear the same excuses this time.hopefully they try passing so we can get two or three pics. Then we can hear how lucky we were again because of turnovers.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Same thing jillb said last week. Your right we know exactly what's coming,another tiger w. So no need to bump about it.the brahams can win the smack talk cause were coming for the w...again. I'm just curious if were going to hear the same excuses this time.hopefully they try passing so we can get two or three pics. Then we can hear how lucky we were again because of turnovers.

Looks to me like you were all about smack talk until you woke up Saturday morning!

On 11/29/2019 at 10:58 PM, Fblife13 said:

Pewitt gonna run. They surprised us first half,and we shut them down second half. Pewitt is easier to beat second go round,  because they cant change their o. Dfield defense hitting on another level now. We win by 20. Just ask newton....lmao

On 11/29/2019 at 10:59 PM, Fblife13 said:

Bro. Its gonna be easy.we already know what's coming. 

On 11/30/2019 at 12:26 AM, Fblife13 said:

#onedimensional 

On a serious note, I really thought our offensive game plan for Newton was great. We didn’t just throw the long bomb, but really mixed it up. A total team effort. Kept Newton as off guard as you can with their speed. If we can build on that off balance attack consistently, and the Defense continuing to play at that high level, I like our chances.

2 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

On a serious note, I really thought our offensive game plan for Newton was great. We didn’t just throw the long bomb, but really mixed it up. A total team effort. Kept Newton as off guard as you can with their speed. If we can build on that off balance attack consistently, and the Defense continuing to play at that high level, I like our chances.  

You’ve got a better chance of winning the power ball.

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Pp better be ready to defend the pass this go round. That's facts not smack.