Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

26 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Natureboys got his lil cult working over time this week I see. 

2 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Where’s your altered ego?

Never mind it just showed up. 

2 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

In playoff seeding #2. They should be thankful that there big brother sent them to the easy side of the bracket, now they get to play in Prime Time! If not Newton would have spanked that one dimensional offense and sent them home.

3 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

In playoff seeding #2. They should be thankful that there big brother sent them to the easy side of the bracket, now they get to play in Prime Time! If not Newton would have spanked that one dimensional offense and sent them home.

Still Co-Champs no matter how you slice it. 

1 minute ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

One dimensional offense is gonna put up over 400 yards come friday

• Like 1

NB, it's going to be tough watching you cry crocodile tears after Friday night. But just to be a comfort, i will bring you and your skirt riders each, a blue and white crying towel to wipe them away.   Wishing you could beat the Tigers is not close to actually doing it.  You know deap down, the hornless steers can't beat those Big Blue Tigers from the South.

Daingerfield--9 State Title appearances and 6 state championships--very impressive.  Pewitt--3 state title appearances and 1 state championship--also impressive.  It is so hard to get to the final game.  Whoever wins this game will probably be playing at ATT on December 19th--It just seems like it's that kind of year for one of these two teams.  Script will be flipped in this one! 

Pewitt 34  Daingerfield 28

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

3 hours ago, ClubProGuy said:

Daingerfield--9 State Title appearances and 6 state championships--very impressive.  Pewitt--3 state title appearances and 1 state championship--also impressive.  It is so hard to get to the final game.  Whoever wins this game will probably be playing at ATT on December 19th--It just seems like it's that kind of year for one of these two teams.  Script will be same in this one! 

Pewitt 28  Daingerfield 34

Fixed it for you

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

I just got off the phone with mp and begged them to let dfield fans bring their emotional support animals. Just looking out for my buddies over there.

They just called and we let them know our emotional support animals have already been scheduled to be there already, And we definitely plan on releasing a lot of emotional and physical pain on them heifers. Lol

15 hours ago, MuleSlicks said:

NB, it's going to be tough watching you cry crocodile tears after Friday night. But just to be a comfort, i will bring you and your skirt riders each, a blue and white crying towel to wipe them away.   Wishing you could beat the Tigers is not close to actually doing it.  You know deap down, the hornless steers can't beat those Big Blue Tigers from the South.

You won't hear from him after Friday night's whooping!

19 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Never heard of you. But I’m sure you were awesome. 

Last week when SFA beat Duke, they made special shirts showing the score.  I got mine ordered. 
Natureboy should do the same after winning this week and wear it to next week’s game.

EB.  Just saw where for some reason it quoted you in my comment.  Was not intended.