Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

4 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Pewitt needs to buy that big offensive line Rolex watches after Friday nights loss. They deserve it after the year they have had. Very impressive.

I agree. Maybe we should get them suit tickets to watch us in Jerry world. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Purpleforever said:

we ain't played anybody and that is per y'all. And I would have run Gatson down your throat instead of trying to pass.

How many passes did Newton attempt? Far less passes than run plays. The kid is only human, can't run every play. If you as a spectator figures that then surely the coaches thought the same and would have  did it if they thought it would work. I'm pretty sure they wanted to win and keep the record going. Newton is good and they've definitely played good teams. 2 East Texas teams 25 miles apart Daingerfield and Gilmer.

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

How many passes did Newton attempt? Far less passes than run plays. The kid is only human, can't run every play. If you as a spectator figures that surely the coaches thought the same and would have  did it if they thought it would work. I'm pretty sure they wanted to win and keep the record going. Newton is good and they've definitely played good teams. 2 East Texas teams 25 miles apart Daingerfield and Gilmer.

you didn't stop the run, you stopped the pass. which we didn't do very well. he only ran it 24 times , he could handle a few more, since that was what got us into scoring range before the interception. it was far less passes, how many resulted in a big loss or interception.

52 minutes ago, Purpleforever said:

you didn't stop the run, you stopped the pass. which we didn't do very well. he only ran it 24 times , he could handle a few more, since that was what got us into scoring range before the interception. it was far less passes, how many resulted in a big loss or interception.

Might as well give up you’re talking to the “Greatest Fans on Earth”.

• LOL! 3

2 hours ago, Purpleforever said:

we ain't played anybody and that is per y'all. And I would have run Gatson down your throat instead of trying to pass.

I was surprised yall didn't run #7 more, he torched troup, I was impressed with that kid when I saw him at the tomato bowl

7 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

I guess I'm gonna have to. For some reason I cannot get the dern thing to load when I click on it.  Come to think about it , how can I download the app if I can't get the station to load on my I pad.

Dont need the app.  On your browser 

Star country 96.9.  Click listen online live.  Then arrow to start.

16 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

12.1 isn’t bad.  They already fixed most of the bugs.  Go to Settings> General> Software updates

there ya go Newtonres7586.  Do just what Mavgrad said, I had to do the same thing a couple weeks ago, and with a smartphone you should check it for updates every once in a while anyway or your phone will eventually lock up and not work. Hope this helps 

18 hours ago, 4to3 said:

Ok buddy, the game is being carried locally here at STAR 96.9 and not KLAKE 97.7.  I want you to click on this live stream site for STAR 96.9 http://radio.securenetsystems.net/cwa/index.cfm?stationCallSign=KSCNFM and then click on the right hand arrow where it says ON NOW.  Let me know if it plays.

I tried it 3 times and could not get it to play. Had a good song up too Zack Brown Chicken Fried.lol

Update: Got-er-done.

Had to edit cause of poor typing skills

Edited by Newtonres7586

14 hours ago, Purpleforever said:

Well he gained 5 yards a carry average, but the first drive he had 45 yards of that and we got a handle on him pretty much after that.  He is the best running back I saw this year and I would have run him also, but also if they lost him for the next week it would not have mattered.  I really thought going into the game that like everyone else they assumed that they could win no matter what.