Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

17 hours ago, 4to3 said:

Ok buddy, the game is being carried locally here at STAR 96.9 and not KLAKE 97.7.  I want you to click on this live stream site for STAR 96.9 http://radio.securenetsystems.net/cwa/index.cfm?stationCallSign=KSCNFM and then click on the right hand arrow where it says ON NOW.  Let me know if it plays.

Hey 4to3.:

Is that online station in Longview or Pittsburg?  I can find it of google, but both require an app. Before I did that I wanted to make sure it was the correct one.

Doggone, I think I got it. I found 96.9 and 97.7. Couldn't get either to load. Wrote an email to contact them and as soon as I sent it the sound came on, on both stations. Just waitin' on the game now!!

Just  gonna sit back and enjoy this one. No pressure. May the best team win.

17 hours ago, TTman7 said:

That's VERY impressive!! Outstanding!! 

This 2nd time around, DF won't be able to stop this rushing & smashmouth attack of the Brahmas. Limit and/or nullify the turnovers and this game belongs to PP. 

Holy Moly. Even the two time State Champion Newton Eagles didn't have that many 1000 yard or nearly 1000 yard rushers. If their defense matches their offense them Tigers better bring their "A" game. This is shaping up to be a barn burner. Jeter and Carver better hitch up their jocks and get ready. They are capable let's see if they do it. Man this is fun.

Let's  go  Brahmastigers. Hee Hee😜😜

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

there ya go Newtonres7586.  Do just what Mavgrad said, I had to do the same thing a couple weeks ago, and with a smartphone you should check it for updates every once in a while anyway or your phone will eventually lock up and not work. Hope this helps 

Thanks Nation, I finally got- er -done.

I'm walking the floor til game time. Lol

1 hour ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Hey 4to3.:

Is that online station in Longview or Pittsburg?  I can find it of google, but both require an app. Before I did that I wanted to make sure it was the correct one.

Nuver mind!!

I found it and got-er-done. Thanks for all your help

1 hour ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Holy Moly. Even the two time State Champion Newton Eagles didn't have that many 1000 yard or nearly 1000 yard rushers. If their defense matches their offense them Tigers better bring their "A" game. This is shaping up to be a barn burner. Jeter and Carver better hitch up their jocks and get ready. They are capable let's see if they do it. Man this is fun.

Let's  go  Brahmastigers. Hee Hee😜😜

Jeter and Craver stay ready, but don't fool yourself and think those two are the only ones to worry about. Also get ready to👂Grant, Allen and maybe even Byrd!!! ( Byrd is our Freshman QB that will give ya fits for the next few years). I won't be suprised to see him as the starter and Jeter at RB, but that's jus me. Lol The Tigers will be ready so grab ya a cold one and some popcorn and kick back and listen!!!! Get ready for EB next week, they prolly could use a fan or 5 lol

2 hours ago, wildtigers said:

Well he gained 5 yards a carry average, but the first drive he had 45 yards of that and we got a handle on him pretty much after that.  He is the best running back I saw this year and I would have run him also, but also if they lost him for the next week it would not have mattered.  I really thought going into the game that like everyone else they assumed that they could win no matter what.

I know the coaches and boys knew  them painted partial stripped Blue Tigers were coming to dethrone them, no taking Daingerfield for granted and we were just like you all, fairly bruised up. I am a sideline quarterback/ coach ,but I am still wondering why ( if we were going to punt anyway not try to fake a jet sweep with a hard count and maybe get the off-sides because  everyone was jacked-up ) we punted on 4th and 3. I would have ran the scat with Gatson and took my chances but I am a sideline Quarter-back /coach. lol

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Have you lost your mind. Nvm you're obviously like everyone else hating these Tigers and  rooting for anybody to be them, but it won't be this week. Get ready to start rooting for EB next week!!

Dang. Calm down there Wolfy. Don't get your underoos in a bunch.

I'm gonna root for our District to win. We've got TWO teams in the 4th round playing each other. That's awesome and a testament to how good our district is. 

I'm rooting for PP because I have alot of respect for them. Less for DF. 

7 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Dang. Calm down there Wolfy. Don't get your underoos in a bunch.

I'm gonna root for our District to win. We've got TWO teams in the 4th round playing each other. That's awesome and a testament to how good our district is. 

I'm rooting for PP because I have alot of respect for them. Less for DF. 

Lol, rest TT!!!  It's all good, yep our district was definitely competitive, and 2 of our other teams could easily be playing in this same game vs each other. However the Tigers gonna be having Steak this Friday, but guess what you're welcome to come get a piece!!!

5 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Lol, rest TT!!!  It's all good, yep our district was definitely competitive, and 2 of our other teams could easily be playing in this same game vs each other. However the Tigers gonna be having Steak this Friday, but guess what you're welcome to come get a piece!!!

:woot:....I'm sorry that I've gotta miss this game. It should be a great game and atmosphere. 

That's okay. I'll get some Tiger-kabobs that'll be left over after the stampede. 

4 hours ago, MuleSlicks said:

See your tokin on weed again.  Those cows are going down Buba!!!

5 hours ago, TTman7 said:

This game may not even be close. Brahmas by 20...44-24. 😉😁👀

:munch:

Nah, never touch the stuff. 

Only way the Brahmas are goin down is if the tiggers go cow-tippin at 2am. 😉😁