Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

Daingerfield keeps PP in third and long and get some three and outs its the Big Blue Tigers.  If PP gets five or six fourteen play drives then DF is in trouble   If DF can get a two score lead going into the fourth quarter its over. The PP offense is not going to beat anyone by throwing the ball trying to come from behind.

An important intangible is that DF kids grow up EXPECTING to play in this game.  PP kids grow up hoping too.  That could play a part.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Heard a rumor( fairly accurate ) that ole Pewitt has been working on some sneaky pass-Plays for them Blue Tigers. I guess them coaches did read my early Christmas gift! Lol 

Better be real sneaky cause them Ball Hawks will be patrolling the sky’s over Sam Parker Field. ( Newton caught us once, but that second one cost them the game!)

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

That's right Jim, tonight is the night. Game Day and the boys are ready. Tigers shut up all this nonsense tonight.  Now mark my words"tomorrow there will be a ton of local EB fans telling us why the Tigers will lose next week". Tigers ROAR tonight!!!

I will be pulling for Region 3 all the way to State. Region 3 strong. Go Painted Tigers. lol

55 minutes ago, LKTiger06 said:

was that when NB had Jefferson at RB?

No Jefferson and Dorsey was 2012. That's when Hurndon returned that punt with seconds left that had every Tiger fan on there feet screaming!!! 2012 lost to Cameron Yoe at State.

2013 the Tigers blew NB out during district and lost Quarterfinals in this same stadium because they dealt with the weather better than the boys. We scored 2 on kickoffs with Whestone(one of the better Tigers to come thru). Lost 42-14 or so. They lost next game(Semi-finals) to Wall. They only wanted to beat Dfield, kinda like these Heifers tonight. 

That's why we play hard tonight so it's not like 2013. Beat a team in district, then lose to them in playoffs. Same stadium

33 minutes ago, 4to3 said:

That was Edwin "Bimp" Mims on the 2012 punt return. 

Yes and don’t forget the other times that NB and the Daingerfield met in playoffs as rematches. I remember in Hallsville that the Tigers beat them in New Boston and then turned around and beat them again in Hallsville. 

In all seriousness, I too am very proud of both teams. They all have worked so hard and have already accomplished so much. Both these coaching staffs have put in a lot of time since this all started back in August, and we do appreciate it very much,( well some of us do)! What a strong district and salty county this game represents. ( all of District 11 )
way to go boys! 
However, I am a Daingerfield fan and some of us are not known for our Class, so with that being said; TIME TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND SPANK THESE HEIFERS AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ROUND! Let’s go DF!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

This game will give us all a thrill, in summer heat, or autumns chill,

Popping pads and pounding feet, will lead to the Bulls defeat,

The taste of blood, hit after hit,  the Tigers offense and defense will never quit,

Daingerfield will move the ball, and stop Pewitt's run, and show all fans who's #1...

Go Tigers...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2