Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

I want a Tiger win. But more importantly I want a Injury free game for both sides. I will be rooting the victor of morris county on all the way to the ship. I'm super proud of morris county.  #morriscountysrong. May the best team win.... let's get it. 

56 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

This game will give us all a thrill, in summer heat, or autumns chill,

Popping pads and pounding feet, will lead to the Bulls defeat,

The taste of blood, hit after hit,  the Tigers offense and defense will never quit,

Daingerfield will move the ball, and stop Pewitt's run, and show all fans who's #1...

Go Tigers...

Muley the poet...cool. Who'd of thunk it. 

2 hours ago, Brahmaball said:

Good luck to both teams. Hope for a injury free clean game between two very good teams. No matter the outcome I am proud of my county for representing this area. The brahmas and the tigers have shown what north east texas football is all about!!

Anybody know why there are no statistics for Daingerfield on Max Preps. I can find Pewitt, but not Daingerfield. Does Daingerfield coaches not submit the stats or something? Pewitt leads the national average in all categories but one. (Receiving Yards). Rushing yards and Total TD's by a wide margin. I wanted to compare the two, but Nooooooo. They are not there. Sure would have been fun to compare.

Rushing Yards P/G 432 

Total TD's  78

Total Tackles P/G  79.9

Sacks 17

Interceptions  12

40 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Anybody know why there are no statistics for Daingerfield on Max Preps. I can find Pewitt, but not Daingerfield. Does Daingerfield coaches not submit the stats or something? Pewitt leads the national average in all categories but one. (Receiving Yards). Rushing yards and Total TD's by a wide margin. I wanted to compare the two, but Nooooooo. They are not there. Sure would have been fun to compare.

Rushing Yards P/G 432 

Total TD's  78

Total Tackles P/G  79.9

Sacks 17

Interceptions  12

Not all teams report their stats to max preps