Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

One of the best games I have seen at this level! Hats off to PP! You guys fought for it, and other than extra points, played well. Congrats on a great season Tigers! I thought you guys had it in the bag. Lots of talented athletes on the court for the Tigers next week. And i mean that as a compliment. Hats off to Morris County!

Wow. I shook hands with a DF fan near the end and started to the PP side where I was parked.  Half way DF thru the pick 6.   A lesson learned for is a wing T can come back.  I am still in shock but now a believer.  Bring it home to NE TX PP.  Great season Tigers.  No shame in getting beat by your little brothers.  Happens all the time.  Raise up and root for Paul Pewitt to bring the thrips to Morris County

• Like 2

Congratulations Paul Pewitt, you guys played one whale of a game. Most exciting game I listened to all year. On the last drive I kept thinking , DF gonna break one. But you guys held on to the end. You have a tall order next week, but all of North East and deep East Texas will be pulling for ya. It'll be Brimmers against Bramahas.

Go. brimmers.lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1