Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

On 12/5/2019 at 7:51 PM, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

No problem! DF is use to haters! Just another secret admirer from a distance! You and Pewitt have fun talking about what could of been! Almost!!!  We had them! Lol 
Good luck in basketball and baseball!  ( or basket weaving)!  Lol

On 12/5/2019 at 7:09 PM, Fblife13 said:

We will need some help with that. Maybe some nd people can come over and show us how to do it since yall have become so good at it. Were not use to doing that much over here in Tiger land.

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

What time should the ND junior high kids meet y'all at the DF gym in the morning? Glad to help out, no thanks necessary. 😉😁

J/K....Great season Daingerfield Tigers!! 👍

2 minutes ago, MrsNATUREBOY98 said:

Hubby said no crow for his southern cousins. Y’all’s boys played great he said. All 12,000 people know now that Morris county is where it’s at. First game was a 4 point difference second game was a 3 point difference. That’s as about as equal as you get. 

Wooooo!!!! Wooooo!!! 😉😁

57 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

What time should the ND junior high kids meet y'all at the DF gym in the morning? Glad to help out, no thanks necessary. 😉😁

J/K....Great season Daingerfield Tigers!! 👍

Hope pewitt wins it all.no sore loser here. We in bball now baby lmao

• Like 1

Good season DF.  Great game Pewitt!  One of the best I have witnessed. Hard to believe the slot-t could pull that comeback off. Long td pass on third and long, pick six, and that screen play td was thing of beauty. DF has some great players but PP made the plays when it got tough. Glad I was there to see it.  Good luck and go win state. 

12 hours ago, MrsNATUREBOY98 said:

Refs aren’t beating us. We are jumping offsides putting us in horrible positions twice. Help if we were tackling in the open field as well. 

This a post I made at halftime. Brahma fans were complaining about the refs. Notice what I posted. Tiger fans were talking noise and already telling them to stop making excuses. Which I agreed with them on. Wow what a difference a half makes. Daingerfield starts blaming refs and finding excuses. Not only here, but all over social media. Never understood my husbands distaste for Daingerfield, I certainly do now. For the the Tiger fans that congratulated us and were humble about it, this isn’t directed toward you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1