Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

There's no blame man. We lost. They won. PP is a damn good team and never quit. 

Ohh i was there, watched every snap! There was some missed calls and questionable calls but none of those caused DF to lose or PP to win

8 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

There's always that few. But most of us are all for pewitts success.  #morriscountystrong dont let the morons ruin it. 

Yea just aggravates me cause they are dogging yalls qb and that kid is a great athlete and he gave it his all there at the end

7 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

I'm tired of hearing dfield fans complain about the refs. Yea I think there were bad calls,but we should had never put ourselves in a position to where bad calls determines the game,when your up like we were. Go win state pewitt.  

There were bad calls last week too. Can’t blame the refs for losing. That’s how the cards fell but I will say it sure #### losing, lol. 

On here no one from Dangerfield complained about the refs. Man get off of it. Don't know about the game but all these people on smoaky from Dangerfield have not said one word about the refs, just PP. Give it a rest. Sounded like a great game .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will be backing PP all the way . The real Daingerfield fans have been pretty solid about there loss. They haven't been bashing refs or anyone. Maybe someone else has and that is generally the case but I was amazed at their graciousness (D-field ) All region 3 is pulling for them Brahmas, win it all and have a parade. .

• Like 1

alrighty yall. here I am. I been licking my wounds all weekend and up through this morning, yes we lost, and PP won. thats all i can say about the situation. I really do hate the fact that a student/player got called out like that, especially by a bleacher warmer that has never even played football before and probrably couldnt even tell you what a 4th down and 2 is lol. Congrats to my neighbors from Pewitt, yall go bring home a BIG MORRIS COUNTY CHRISTMAS PRESENT. we will be with you all the way to state . Yes I hate it that we lost and now have to cheer on our neighbors but it is what it is, Pewitt is a great Team and Daingerfield had a great season as well, it just ended 3 games too soon lol.. I take my crow generic with a side of mashed taters and gravy. Like I say I will be supporting the Pewitt Brahmas from here on out to Dec. 19th and wish them Good Luck. but I will be signing off of Smoaky and FSSW until 2020. YALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS, AND HAVE A HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY VALENTINE, AND A FABULOUS EASTER TOO.. and lets get ready to Rumble in 2020 Daingerfield Tiger Style, I think we are losing 6-9 players but will be picking up the Jv squad which has been undefeated for the last 3 seasons, yall look out 

• Like 1