The Smoakhouse Forums

Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They beat DeKalb. Ha ha ha 

Hey Natureboy, if you can hear me, your poll is up. lol

Posted Images

Game Day ; I don't know much about them steers but them partially striped Light Blue Tigers have some play makers . If Daingerfield plays like last week, they should win. If  D-field is sleep walking, they lose. Daingerfield wins by 16.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
48 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

Game Day ; I don't know much about them steers but them partially striped Light Blue Tigers have some play makers . If Daingerfield plays like last week, they should win. If  D-field is sleep walking, they lose. Daingerfield wins by 16.

That's right Jim, tonight is the night. Game Day and the boys are ready. Tigers shut up all this nonsense tonight.  Now mark my words"tomorrow there will be a ton of local EB fans telling us why the Tigers will lose next week". Tigers ROAR tonight!!!

Daingerfield keeps PP in third and long and get some three and outs its the Big Blue Tigers.  If PP gets five or six fourteen play drives then DF is in trouble   If DF can get a two score lead going into the fourth quarter its over. The PP offense is not going to beat anyone by throwing the ball trying to come from behind.

An important intangible is that DF kids grow up EXPECTING to play in this game.  PP kids grow up hoping too.  That could play a part.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Heard a rumor( fairly accurate ) that ole Pewitt has been working on some sneaky pass-Plays for them Blue Tigers. I guess them coaches did read my early Christmas gift! Lol 

Better be real sneaky cause them Ball Hawks will be patrolling the sky’s over Sam Parker Field. ( Newton caught us once, but that second one cost them the game!)

• Stinks 1
3 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

That's right Jim, tonight is the night. Game Day and the boys are ready. Tigers shut up all this nonsense tonight.  Now mark my words"tomorrow there will be a ton of local EB fans telling us why the Tigers will lose next week". Tigers ROAR tonight!!!

I will be pulling for Region 3 all the way to State. Region 3 strong. Go Painted Tigers. lol

55 minutes ago, LKTiger06 said:

was that when NB had Jefferson at RB?

No Jefferson and Dorsey was 2012. That's when Hurndon returned that punt with seconds left that had every Tiger fan on there feet screaming!!! 2012 lost to Cameron Yoe at State.

2013 the Tigers blew NB out during district and lost Quarterfinals in this same stadium because they dealt with the weather better than the boys. We scored 2 on kickoffs with Whestone(one of the better Tigers to come thru). Lost 42-14 or so. They lost next game(Semi-finals) to Wall. They only wanted to beat Dfield, kinda like these Heifers tonight. 

That's why we play hard tonight so it's not like 2013. Beat a team in district, then lose to them in playoffs. Same stadium

54 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

No Jefferson and Dorsey was 2012. That's when Hurndon returned that punt with seconds left that had every Tiger fan on there feet screaming!!! 2012 lost to Cameron Yoe at State.

2013 the Tigers blew NB out during district and lost Quarterfinals in this same stadium because they dealt with the weather better than the boys. We scored 2 on kickoffs with Whestone(one of the better Tigers to come thru). Lost 42-14 or so. They lost next game(Semi-finals) to Wall. They only wanted to beat Dfield, kinda like these Heifers tonight. 

That's why we play hard tonight so it's not like 2013. Beat a team in district, then lose to them in playoffs. Same stadium

That was Edwin "Bimp" Mims on the 2012 punt return. 

33 minutes ago, 4to3 said:

That was Edwin "Bimp" Mims on the 2012 punt return. 

Yes and don’t forget the other times that NB and the Daingerfield met in playoffs as rematches. I remember in Hallsville that the Tigers beat them in New Boston and then turned around and beat them again in Hallsville. 

6 minutes ago, FigNewton98 said:

Where can u pay to watch it? Since Figgy’s team is out of the playoffs! 😂

Sam Parker Field in Mt Pleasant 😉😂

Sorry, I couldn't resist 😁

21 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

4.5 hours

i better hear you chanting tonight lol , we gotta get loud and proud. Tigers by 20. kinda miss ole 98crush there leading the nation with the chant lol, bring him with ya  

11 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

Any ideas on where we can meet up before the game?

someone said earlier the meeting was in the bathroom, but im just saying what i read. dont include me in the mix, i will be at the concession buying the cheese fries out before etf gets there lol