Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

Just now, Valhalla said:

Unless something has drastically changed then DF has been pretty one dimensional too.

This victory over Newton has them feeling unbeatable, maybe it should, PP has the edge this time around IMO, the revenge factor is a strong motivation. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TDJ89 said:

This victory over Newton has them feeling unbeatable, maybe it should, PP has the edge this time around IMO, the revenge factor is a strong motivation. 

Maybe DF has started playing a new QB?, but from I saw from them earlier in the year their QB was almost as likely to get a personal foul as he was to complete a pass besides a wide open deep route.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Maybe DF has started playing a new QB?, but from I saw from them earlier in the year their QB was almost as likely to get a personal foul as he was to complete a pass besides a wide open deep route.

That funny. Tonight that same QB made a tremendous run that beat those Purple Eagles. 
Player of the game in my book!

Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

Man as hard as newton was rushing and coming after yalls QB y’all could’ve hammered them by dumping off a screen pass to #15 ..   that kid has got to be the fastest in region 3 and possibly 4 as well ! 

I agree but he wasn't anywhere near 100 percent. It was a surprise to just see him out there

Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

Man as hard as newton was rushing and coming after yalls QB y’all could’ve hammered them by dumping off a screen pass to #15 ..   that kid has got to be the fastest in region 3 and possibly 4 as well ! 

He's been dealing with a minor injury all year. He was open and the wheel route would have had success too but we'll take what we did and go see these heifers 1 mo time

6 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I want to see newtons stats. You'll be surprised what our D did against that healthy team the figs brought.

Y’all stopped some pretty good backs tonight! 

Especially #9 Gatson .. before it’s all said and done that kid is gonna be a great athlete!  Before coach WT passed he said if he would stick with it he would be the best to ever come through newton .. coming from coach WT that means a lot 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Y’all stopped some pretty good backs tonight! 

Especially #9 Gatson .. before it’s all said and done that kid is gonna be a great athlete!  Before coach WT passed he said if he would stick with it he would be the best to ever come through newton .. coming from coach WT that means a lot 

He was the real deal! No doubt.

4 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes sir!  I believe it will be daingerfield and EB in the semifinals..  

although PP will come to play ! I think daingerfield will be better prepared to stop  the run this time around.. 

This is a huge huge rivalry! We are in the same county, a lot of pride on the line. It will definitely be a dog fight!