The Smoakhouse Forums

Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They beat DeKalb. Ha ha ha 

Hey Natureboy, if you can hear me, your poll is up. lol

Posted Images

Wow. I shook hands with a DF fan near the end and started to the PP side where I was parked.  Half way DF thru the pick 6.   A lesson learned for is a wing T can come back.  I am still in shock but now a believer.  Bring it home to NE TX PP.  Great season Tigers.  No shame in getting beat by your little brothers.  Happens all the time.  Raise up and root for Paul Pewitt to bring the thrips to Morris County

• Like 2

Congrats PP Brahmas!! Way to rep District 11 & East Texas!! Good season DF. 

• Like 2

Congratulations Paul Pewitt, you guys played one whale of a game. Most exciting game I listened to all year. On the last drive I kept thinking , DF gonna break one. But you guys held on to the end. You have a tall order next week, but all of North East and deep East Texas will be pulling for ya. It'll be Brimmers against Bramahas.

Go. brimmers.lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 12/5/2019 at 7:51 PM, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

No problem! DF is use to haters! Just another secret admirer from a distance! You and Pewitt have fun talking about what could of been! Almost!!!  We had them! Lol 
Good luck in basketball and baseball!  ( or basket weaving)!  Lol

On 12/5/2019 at 7:09 PM, Fblife13 said:

We will need some help with that. Maybe some nd people can come over and show us how to do it since yall have become so good at it. Were not use to doing that much over here in Tiger land.

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

What time should the ND junior high kids meet y'all at the DF gym in the morning? Glad to help out, no thanks necessary. 😉😁

J/K....Great season Daingerfield Tigers!! 👍

2 minutes ago, MrsNATUREBOY98 said:

Hubby said no crow for his southern cousins. Y’all’s boys played great he said. All 12,000 people know now that Morris county is where it’s at. First game was a 4 point difference second game was a 3 point difference. That’s as about as equal as you get. 

Wooooo!!!! Wooooo!!! 😉😁

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

What time should the ND junior high kids meet y'all at the DF gym in the morning? Glad to help out, no thanks necessary. 😉😁

I dishes it out and I can humbly take it! They made us eat crow tonight for sure! 
BB time now! 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

Hope pewitt wins it all.no sore loser here. We in bball now baby lmao

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rabbs63 said:

What happened to my son, @NATUREBOY98?

Got 30 days in the hoosegow