The Smoakhouse Forums

Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

Just now, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Yes,  do look forward to being relevant this decade. You?

Are we still talking about basketball?

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They beat DeKalb. Ha ha ha 

Hey Natureboy, if you can hear me, your poll is up. lol

Posted Images

Just now, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Now you know better!

Well you’re the one that brought up basketball and I just went with it. My bad. 

8 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Lol! Obviously you have way more experience in this than I do! Lol

Y’all might be better this year. Who knows. 

alrighty yall. here I am. I been licking my wounds all weekend and up through this morning, yes we lost, and PP won. thats all i can say about the situation. I really do hate the fact that a student/player got called out like that, especially by a bleacher warmer that has never even played football before and probrably couldnt even tell you what a 4th down and 2 is lol. Congrats to my neighbors from Pewitt, yall go bring home a BIG MORRIS COUNTY CHRISTMAS PRESENT. we will be with you all the way to state . Yes I hate it that we lost and now have to cheer on our neighbors but it is what it is, Pewitt is a great Team and Daingerfield had a great season as well, it just ended 3 games too soon lol.. I take my crow generic with a side of mashed taters and gravy. Like I say I will be supporting the Pewitt Brahmas from here on out to Dec. 19th and wish them Good Luck. but I will be signing off of Smoaky and FSSW until 2020. YALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS, AND HAVE A HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY VALENTINE, AND A FABULOUS EASTER TOO.. and lets get ready to Rumble in 2020 Daingerfield Tiger Style, I think we are losing 6-9 players but will be picking up the Jv squad which has been undefeated for the last 3 seasons, yall look out 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Heard she is a teacher, and was terminated today

What? Really??? Dang!! 

Which team? What school did she teach at?