4AD2 Regional Final Gilmer vs Pleasant Grove

futfan

Who goes to Semis  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

8 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

Gilmer does not look to improved on stopping the run.

PG will make teams look that way. All credit to them for handling business in a dominating fashion. 

Unfortunately for Gilmer, PG Is just a freight train does not appear to be derailed this season. I will be extremely shocked if there is a team in D2 that beats them. 

He wasn’t even drressed out for the last 2 games. 

We (Gilmer fans) have been wondering what Tennison would look like when he was fully let loose to throw and not a run-only QB. He played the entire game last week but only threw 12 passes. Personally, I felt he looked good for the most part, just inexperienced. 

Just now, poisoned10 said:

He wasn’t even drressed out for the last 2 games. 

We (Gilmer fans) have been wondering what Tennison would look like when he was fully let loose to throw and not a run-only QB. He played the entire game last week but only threw 12 passes. Personally, I felt he looked good for the most part, just inexperienced. 

Exactly! Will get better

22 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Like you wasn't calling out Jackson.

Remind me what was the score? And please don't say it in pig latin.

How I call him out just because I said he didn’t have a sack last game u just sensitive man. He a great player but he wasn’t dominant last game or this one but hey I’ll let u be a big bad guy over the internet I know it would be different in person 

1 hour ago, michaelmyers said:

Like I told you y’all got three cream puff teams in the playoffs and won. Y’all finally played a real team. Wait until next year when my boys from Carthage are in D2 😂Mediocre team😂You know who I’m talking to Guru!!

Hahaha boy u been gone all season go smoke dope with ur cousin lol 

• Like 1