Midlothian Heritage vs Carthage

PantherNation2015

Midlothian Heritage vs Carthage  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Midlothian Heritage
    • Carthage

This poll is closed to new votes

On the field, #8 was talking all night. Maybe that’s part of his game but Carthage just responded a couple of times... gotta watch that. We have been playing Carthage for years and they never talk smack, they just play. I’m on the field and I’ve never heard or seen it from Carthage. Hmmmmm, maybe that’s part of the reason they win (?) Personally, I hate  all the talking, look at me, celebrate every time you do your job attitudes the NFL has passed down to college, to HS. WWE smack down stuff. 

#8 got it handed to him last night, he was a non-factor. Probably a great kid, I don’t know him, but that is not a good part of his game. 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

On the field, #8 was talking all night. Maybe that’s part of his game but Carthage just responded a couple of times... gotta watch that. We have been playing Carthage for years and they never talk smack, they just play. I’m on the field and I’ve never heard or seen it from Carthage. Hmmmmm, maybe that’s part of the reason they win (?) Personally, I hate  all the talking, look at me, celebrate every time you do your job attitudes the NFL has passed down to college, to HS. WWE smack down stuff. 

#8 got it handed to him last night, he was a non-factor. Probably a great kid, I don’t know him, but that is not a good part of his game. 

🤝

38 minutes ago, Matt said:

I agree with every point you made here, Matt; This is a very large part of the reason I seldom professional football... These clowns get paid Millions of Dollars for playing football & there are few who are worth 1/10th of what they are paid. 

• Like 1

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

...and Carthage hasn’t  faced a team as balanced as they are, either; Carthage has to play mistake free from here on out.

Agree gotta be realistic as well. Definitely earn this championship. Carthage has had a easy route. The end is so difficult. Good news you have the leader that can make it possible.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Crawford said:

How you think Lampasas matches up with Carthage?

Lampasas will get their share of first downs.  They have enough team speed/quickness on offense with a good passing QB to cause problems.  Whether they score a bunch of points or not will depend on several things but mainly if Carthage’s defensive line GATA’s. 
Lampasas’ defense is no better better than Kilgore’s but Carthage’s O was firing on all cylinders for most of that game. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Lampasas will get their share of first downs.  They have enough team speed/quickness on offense with a good passing QB to cause problems.  Whether they score a bunch of points or not will depend on several things but mainly if Carthage’s defensive line GATA’s. 
Lampasas’ defense is no better better than Kilgore’s but Carthage’s O was firing on all cylinders for most of that game. 

I will take a shutdown defense over a high power offense anyday. Advantage Carthage.

• Stinks 1

My EYES tells me that Carthage front can be a major disruption to Lampasas typical offensive plan. My EYES also tells me that Carthage O line  can be dominate against Lampasas defensive front...My EYES tell me that Carthage has the advantage upfront on both sides of the ball. Those are the first two things that jumped out at me from watching their game last week against Needville and this week against LH...IMO.

• Like 1