BearFan13

Who ya got?   

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Pottsboro
    • Gladewater

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I was just throwing it out there. Lol. I wouldn't mind seeing it though. I think we would keep on playing the teams that we already got on the schedule. It's not bad Teague, rains, GV, Mexia, and SH. I'd like us to play someone else than rains. Teague is a rivalry game for us now. 

I like a tough non district schedule.... can only help you.... we've taken some beating over the years from Carthage, PG and others by scheduling tough games but we've won our fair share of tough games as well.... Iron sharpens Iron... 

5 minutes ago, bearnation said:

I like a tough non district schedule.... can only help you.... we've taken some beating over the years from Carthage, PG and others by scheduling tough games but we've won our fair share of tough games as well.... Iron sharpens Iron... 

Sooner or later LE will catch on. 

2 hours ago, bearnation said:

Throw Spring Hill into that mix and I would be a ok with it.... SH should continue to improve with Louiver there plus that game would be fun every year to just play vs him.... Other than SH might I suggest keeping Atlanta? They are normally in the thick of things. As for a "new" opponent how about Lindale?

I'm ok with Spring Hill but since I heard Gilmer was first game I figured that maybe SH was off the schedule. I'm good with Atlanta but have also seen it projected that we will be in same district. I thought about Lindale or even Kilgore. Personally I would love to play Bullard.

Malakoff would be awesome but I was trying to steer clear of those 3A schools in our region. They would definitely be a great opponent.

1 hour ago, Golfingnut said:

I'm ok with Spring Hill but since I heard Gilmer was first game I figured that maybe SH was off the schedule. I'm good with Atlanta but have also seen it projected that we will be in same district. I thought about Lindale or even Kilgore. Personally I would love to play Bullard.

Malakoff would be awesome but I was trying to steer clear of those 3A schools in our region. They would definitely be a great opponent.

There are projections that have Malakoff in our district as well. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Golfingnut said:

One of my BF coaches at Bullard. He said their sub varsity's are looking good coming up. We had a fill in game with them for 8th grade this year and they are going to have some good kids coming up. We used to have Bullard on our schedule but they won't play us anymore. Trying to find teams that want to play you can be challenging as well. 

Guest Tiger03lb
28 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

There are projections that have Malakoff in our district as well. 

I seen that. I really like yoe09's first prediction on his. If that were to play out that would be a gauntlet of a region for us

38 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

One of my BF coaches at Bullard. He said their sub varsity's are looking good coming up. We had a fill in game with them for 8th grade this year and they are going to have some good kids coming up. We used to have Bullard on our schedule but they won't play us anymore. Trying to find teams that want to play you can be challenging as well. 

Mine too

9 minutes ago, Maineman1988 said:

It would be good for Sabine to a  more competitive pre district schedule. 

I agree. I think it will be tougher this year. Those teams we played turned out to be good in their respective divisions but still didn’t prepare us for the playoffs. 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

And why wouldn’t you ?  If you guys were playing this game I would be there!  Or at the Gilmer/Pleasant Grove game at Lobo. 

That game at Lobo is a lot closer lol. Sure would have been sweet to be playing you guys tomorrow night at Pine Tree. 

28 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

That game at Lobo is a lot closer lol. Sure would have been sweet to be playing you guys tomorrow night at Pine Tree. 

That definitely would have been nice. Lobo and Pine Tree would be rocking. Probably would have put one of those games on Saturday or even better a double header at Lobo.

• Like 1