Who has best chance to win 3ad2 state championship   

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins 2019 3ad2 state championship

• Canadian (14-0)
    • Gunter (13-1)
    • Paul pewitt (13-1)
    • East bernard (14-0)

4 minutes ago, GTAlumnus said:

At this point Canadian has to be the favorite.   But there is alot of football to be played yet.

Gunter is definitely proving their selves lately, beating teams pretty good.... I'm sure they want that rematch with Canadian 

1 minute ago, Airitout1 said:

Think we brought back 7 and 7. This last game was the first game we have had all our starters back since first game of the year. We were up 48-0 on Cisco when we pulled starters. 

Wasn't cisco ranked #6, I saw that in the FSSW app where a few Canadian's were saying yall were finally healthy..... yall definitely are the favorites.... how's this team compare to last year?

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Wasn't cisco ranked #6, I saw that in the FSSW app where a few Canadian's were saying yall were finally healthy..... yall definitely are the favorites.... how's this team compare to last year?

Much more dynamic. In my opinion the Defense is as nasty, offense is improved. Last years QB was more of a Tim Tebow power runner, this years is more elusive. Will see what happens on Friday.

3 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

Much more dynamic. In my opinion the Defense is as nasty, offense is improved. Last years QB was more of a Tim Tebow power runner, this years is more elusive. Will see what happens on Friday.

I hear ya, good luck to your boyz, coach koetting has been a fine piece of art for your boyz he does a good job each year.... hes biting at the bit for that next trophy 

I have felt all year they would be the state champions unless they had one of them quick sand games where the ball bounces against you and whatever can go wrong does go wrong. The most athletic team would  be Daingerfield but if #3 is injured or sick they are done. Canadian might win by 30 points, I think they are that good.

1 hour ago, jimmyw said:

I have felt all year they would be the state champions unless they had one of them quick sand games where the ball bounces against you and whatever can go wrong does go wrong. The most athletic team would  be Daingerfield but if #3 is injured or sick they are done. Canadian might win by 30 points, I think they are that good.

How about EB they seem to be steam rolling as well, to bad there aren't to many if any East bernard posters on here to give us some insight on those brahmas this year. Of course they're undefeated but what do they bring back from last year.....

2 hours ago, JETT said:

How about EB they seem to be steam rolling as well, to bad there aren't to many if any East bernard posters on here to give us some insight on those brahmas this year. Of course they're undefeated but what do they bring back from last year.....

I might be wrong but I believe that  the Blue Tigers or the Brahmas can beat EB. EB would rather play the Brahmas because both would be ground and pound  but I don't think EB is as good as last year. They are always physical but pretty much ground and pound between the tackles. I just don't see anyone beating Canadian, they are too balanced and they have a good defense,real solid . But who knows,I didn't think anyone could escape our defense and #3 sure did time and time again,plum hoodini  like.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

I might be wrong but I believe that  the Blue Tigers or the Brahmas can beat EB. EB would rather play the Brahmas because both would be ground and pound  but I don't think EB is as good as last year. They are always physical but pretty much ground and pound between the tackles. I just don't see anyone beating Canadian, they are too balanced and they have a good defense,real solid . But who knows,I didn't think anyone could escape our defense and #3 sure did time and time again,plum hoodini  like.

Yeah he's a good shifty QB, newton got him a few times but he kept making plays with his legs

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

I'm interested to see how the Canadian and Abernathy game plays out, according to pax they have been destroying their opponents, if Canadian puts a whipping on them it will tell us exactly where they are, but their not ranked #1 for no reason 

• Like 1