Wait I thought everyone said District 11 2A Div I was was tougher than District 12

wolfpack76

Just now, wolfpack76 said:

So you’re saying Joaquin would have been 3rd at best in our district. Oh wait Shelbyville beat you all earlier this year too so maybe 4th?

Be logical and not an idiot. 1st Sville game was a fluke. No way in hell the bottom 3 and maybe 4 are better than district 11 

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, wolfpack76 said:

So you’re saying Joaquin would have been 3rd at best in our district. Oh wait Shelbyville beat you all earlier this year too so maybe 4th?

Oh wait, Joe beat Shelbyville, lets see, oh yea,39-0, when it counted. A healthy joe or Harleton would of been second in ya'lls district. The 5th place team in 11 would of been third in 12. Shows the toughness of 11.Been around SA all my life and Wolfpack is upholding the tradition that I grew up with about SA. Enough said!!!

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, Destry said:

Oh wait, Joe beat Shelbyville, lets see, oh yea,39-0, when it counted. A healthy joe or Harleton would of been second in ya'lls district. The 5th place team in 11 would of been third in 12. Shows the toughness of 11.Been around SA all my life and Wolfpack is upholding the tradition that I grew up with about SA. Enough said!!!

Always an excuse...

41 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Beat SA last year

I be... I know y'all have some athletes.. how do you think y'all will be in track this year? Shouldn't y'all have enough speed for some solid relay teams? Just curious based on what I saw the other night.

4 hours ago, Reddog92 said:

I be... I know y'all have some athletes.. how do you think y'all will be in track this year? Shouldn't y'all have enough speed for some solid relay teams? Just curious based on what I saw the other night.

8 is a go daddy. Two time defending state champ in long jump. Going for 3 peat. He gonna run 100 200 400. Our 4x2 or 4x4 oughta be good. 6 is another kid that can roll. He didn’t play Friday (broke collarbone against Alto).

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Destry said:

A healthy and motivated Joaquin woulda have beaten groveton 

• Stinks 1

I am not from Joaquin and cannot even spell instrument, and besides you forgot that I posted earlier that I grew up close to SA, know people there and have kinfolks there, right cousin Wolfpack. BUT, I did not go to family reunion to meet my wife, like so many others in the SA area.

13 minutes ago, Destry said:

I am not from Joaquin and cannot even spell instrument, and besides you forgot that I posted earlier that I grew up close to SA, know people there and have kinfolks there, right cousin Wolfpack. BUT, I did not go to family reunion to meet my wife, like so many others in the SA area.

you must yell Roll Tide at your family reunions 

5 hours ago, Gilbert said:

A healthy and motivated Joaquin woulda have beaten groveton 

Motivation wasn’t the issue. Health was. Losing leading rusher against Alto made it tougher for Joe on offense for sure. Joe had 300yds rushing and 120yds passing against Groveton. Don’t know if we would’ve beat them with him there.... That’s an impossible debate that could carry on forever. Main problem was defense and mistakes. Joe made coverage mistakes and costly turnovers that ultimately lead to their defeat. I truly believe the talent gap between Joe Alto Groveton isn’t that far apart and all 3 are capable of beating each other. SA has the most talent if you just compare kid for kid. Execution and mistakes is the only thing that would allow for the mentioned 3 teams to beat SA..... But that’s not out of the realm of possibility. It’s SA region to win or lose. But if they play badly Groveton is capable of pulling the upset.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Motivation wasn’t the issue. Health was. Losing leading rusher against Alto made it tougher for Joe on offense for sure. Joe had 300yds rushing and 120yds passing against Groveton. Don’t know if we would’ve beat them with him there.... That’s an impossible debate that could carry on forever. Main problem was defense and mistakes. Joe made coverage mistakes and costly turnovers that ultimately lead to their defeat. I truly believe the talent gap between Joe Alto Groveton isn’t that far apart and all 3 are capable of beating each other. SA has the most talent if you just compare kid for kid. Execution and mistakes is the only thing that would allow for the mentioned 3 teams to beat SA..... But that’s not out of the realm of possibility. It’s SA region to win or lose. But if they play badly Groveton is capable of pulling the upset.

I completely agree...health this time of year is typically an issue...it was for Joaquin and SA has lost a good player or two as well due to injuries.  It's the teams that step up and find an athlete to fill that gap that overcome and keep playing ball.  SA is fortunate to have athletes all over the field that can take on new roles and fill gaps