Zimmerman sues Team Trayvon for massive witness fraud

RETIREDFAN1

I hope he wins.  He was simply trying to protect his life anyway he could.  Had Trayvon not attacked him, he wouldn't be dead.  Thank God Trayvon is off the streets so that he isn't trying to kill anyone else.  The photo's of Zimmerman's injuries can be found in the Trayvon Martin thread, but he received a closed fracture of his nose, two black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head, and a minor back injury because   "little"  Trayvon was on top of him.  https://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-medical-report-sheds-light-injuries-trayvon/story?id=16353532.  Trayvon would have been charged with assault, with a possible attempted murder charge had Zimmerman not been armed that night.  

• Like 2

Wrong on so many counts, but the most reprehensible part of it that you hope someone wins $100 MILLION dollars against a family who lost their 17 year old, and your disdain for him makes me think you wouldn't last two seconds in any American high school, where hoodies don't mean you are a criminal. You seem to have an inordinate amount of sympathy for someone who made them themselves a vigilante, who has gone on to other violent acts, and that seems off to me.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2

Actually he's right on every count.  This "kid" was bashing his head against the concrete sidewalk.  Simple case of self defense,  and was correctly found not guilty by a jury of his peers.  You see berri, we don't convict people in america based on fake propaganda spewed by the media and parroted by people like you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wrong on so many counts, but the most reprehensible part of it that you hope someone wins $100 MILLION dollars against a family who lost their 17 year old, and your disdain for him makes me think you wouldn't last two seconds in any American high school, where hoodies don't mean you are a criminal. You seem to have an inordinate amount of sympathy for someone who made them themselves a vigilante, who has gone on to other violent acts, and that seems off to me.

There are families losing their 17 year olds daily to violence; many of whom are totally innocent. And there are Also many others who die violent deaths due to their own acts against others in the commission of criminal violence.

They ain’t all little lambs.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

George Zimmerman is a miserable excuse for a human being. I won't say more, because I don't want him to shoot or sue me. 

Lawyers might argue that you've already committed crimes under the federal internet statutes Barry for your constant trolling and libelous statements. 

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That’s just Brenda’s relief valve going off... Otherwise, she would explode!😂💥🔥

Barry is still dealing with his anger issues after there was no evidence against Trump and all the witnesses yesterday were revealed as radical Democrats. And Dems are falling in the polls from their already low numbers.

10 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

There are families losing their 17 year olds daily to violence; many of whom are totally innocent. And there are Also many others who die violent deaths due to their own acts against others in the commission of criminal violence.

They ain’t all little lambs.

Yeah but Barry the Troll doesn't care if a white person is shot by criminals, they have to be black for it to matter to him. Plus, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts Barry doesn't have many black friends. His language is laden with all the usual elite liberal condescending and patronizing words toward blacks and that's why blacks are supporting Trump in ever growing numbers. Which infuriates trolls like Barry.

9 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

Yeah but Barry the Troll doesn't care if a white person is shot by criminals, they have to be black for it to matter to him. Plus, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts Barry doesn't have many black friends. His language is laden with all the usual elite liberal condescending and patronizing words toward blacks and that's why blacks are supporting Trump in ever growing numbers. Which infuriates trolls like Barry.

You mean I don't say 'dere' for there, so that makes me patronizing? And your 'logic' is as lacking, which is not unusual, as I didn't say anything about Travyon being black, but pointed out that hoodies don't make kids criminals anymore than walking home from a convenience store and not stopping for a jackarse who confronts him, like Zimmerman. You clearly don't work in a high school setting, and I am happy about that. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

You mean I don't say 'dere' for there, so that makes me patronizing? And your 'logic' is as lacking, which is not unusual, as I didn't say anything about Travyon being black, but pointed out that hoodies don't make kids criminals anymore than walking home from a convenience store and not stopping for a jackarse who confronts him, like Zimmerman. You clearly don't work in a high school setting, and I am happy about that. 

Once again you dodged the subject Barry. Annnndd, you don't have any idea what I do for a living. I'm very highly educated and you are not. You  are a fraud Barry. 

17 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

Having argued with Barry many times, I find that he is too liberal for my standards, but I do NOT in any situation find or think that Barry would be a racists. And that is even after he has said that I am one. While I believe that we all are bigots in some ways, I do NOT believe that Barry cares who is shot, but that he would want all shootings to end, with the loss of our 2nd amendment rights, while making him a liberal, not a racists. 

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I would advise you to read the facts of the case.

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

Having argued with Barry many times, I find that he is too liberal for my standards, but I do NOT in any situation find or think that Barry would be a racists. And that is even after he has said that I am one. While I believe that we all are bigots in some ways, I do NOT believe that Barry cares who is shot, but that he would want all shootings to end, with the loss of our 2nd amendment rights, while making him a liberal, not a racists. 

I disagree. I think  Barry is racist. I just don't see the brothers wanting to hang around him. And I'd be willing to bet he doesn't actually associate with blacks, that's why he spends all his time on here cuz he has few real life friends.