Zimmerman sues Team Trayvon for massive witness fraud

RETIREDFAN1

3 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

I disagree. I think  Barry is racist. I just don't see the brothers wanting to hang around him. And I'd be willing to bet he doesn't actually associate with blacks, that's why he spends all his time on here cuz he has few real life friends. 

Anybody else see the irony in this statement?

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I did!!! 😉

That's because you don't wanna step up and answer why you dont have any black friends.  Another dodge as usual. You're a typical Democrat snob, except you're living paycheck to paycheck struggling to survive. Maybe you should use one of your low salary paychecks to enroll in one of those multicultural classes so you can meet some actual real live black people instead of just talking about them in a patronizing manner from a distance. 

We were talking about the irony of you suggesting someone else spends too much time on here and has no friends, and there you are, AGAIN, thankfully without a dialect, with your negative mark and your insecurities just flapping in the breeze, and you come up with this diatribe. This isn't Jerry Springer, so I am not going to spit out, 'You don't know me' because, well, who cares if you do know anything about me, as I could care less about knowing your made up history. Was that patronizing? 🙄

21 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wrong on so many counts, but the most reprehensible part of it that you hope someone wins $100 MILLION dollars against a family who lost their 17 year old, and your disdain for him makes me think you wouldn't last two seconds in any American high school, where hoodies don't mean you are a criminal. You seem to have an inordinate amount of sympathy for someone who made them themselves a vigilante, who has gone on to other violent acts, and that seems off to me.

Hoodies don't, but when you attack someone it makes you a criminal.  A court of law found George Zimmerman innocent of all wrong doing.  He hasn't been convicted with any violent acts or spent any time in jail other than for his arrest for Trayvon Martin's case and in one where his girlfriend claimed that he pointed a shotgun at her, broke some personal belongings, and barricaded himself inside the apartment.  She later dropped the charges.  He doesn't have a single conviction on his record.  To make your claim is false.

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

We were talking about the irony of you suggesting someone else spends too much time on here and has no friends, and there you are, AGAIN, thankfully without a dialect, with your negative mark and your insecurities just flapping in the breeze, and you come up with this diatribe. This isn't Jerry Springer, so I am not going to spit out, 'You don't know me' because, well, who cares if you do know anything about me, as I could care less about knowing your made up history. Was that patronizing? 🙄

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. 

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Hoodies don't, but when you attack someone it makes you a criminal.  A court of law found George Zimmerman innocent of all wrong doing.  He hasn't been convicted with any violent acts or spent any time in jail other than for his arrest for Trayvon Martin's case and in one where his girlfriend claimed that he pointed a shotgun at her, broke some personal belongings, and barricaded himself inside the apartment.  She later dropped the charges.  He doesn't have a single conviction on his record.  To make your claim is false.

I didn't claim he had been convicted but that he went on to commit violent acts. More than one, actually, and you just detailed one incident. He is a creep for suing the family of someone he killed, a teenager. That's my very strong opinion. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I didn't claim he had been convicted but that he went on to commit violent acts. More than one, actually, and you just detailed one incident. He is a creep for suing the family of someone he killed, a teenager. That's my very strong opinion. 

Had he not been attacked by Trayvon, he would have never shot him.  Do you comprehend that FACT ?  

• Thanks 1

HE confronted him and had no standing or reason to do so, and only he had a gun. I know that there are people in this country who love the idea of being able to 'defend' themselves by shooting down people who might pose physical threats to them, even if the other person isn't armed, but choosing Zimmerman as your touchstone is wrong headed on many levels for many reasons. 

11 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

"Suspended 3 times from school for truancy, drugs, graffitii,  and carrying a "BURGLARY tool" and a bag full of women's jewelry.  Sounds pretty gangsta to me. JS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120504/Trayvon-Martin-case-He-suspended-times-caught-burglary-tool.html

Ah, so he had some petty crimes he committed, so he deserved to die by the hands of a 'neighborhood watch' who wasn't actually one. Gotcha...

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ah, so he had some petty crimes he committed, so he deserved to die by the hands of a 'neighborhood watch' who wasn't actually one. Gotcha...

I would expect that if I were bashing an armed man's head against a concrete sidewalk that there's a high probability I could be shot.  Quit acting like he was just some random, innocent kid.  Sounds like zimmerman had come across a leading suspect in the rash of burglaries in the neighborhood, seeing as how this "kid" had already been expelled from school for possessing burglary tools and a bag full of women's jewelry.  Now I understand that you may consider it normal for a guy to be carrying around women's jewelry,  but I assure you,  it's not.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

HE confronted him and had no standing or reason to do so, and only he had a gun. I know that there are people in this country who love the idea of being able to 'defend' themselves by shooting down people who might pose physical threats to them, even if the other person isn't armed, but choosing Zimmerman as your touchstone is wrong headed on many levels for many reasons. 

We don't know that.  We do know that at 7:15 pm Zimmerman lost sight of him, and told police where his location would be when they arrived.  Had he only asked why Martin was at the Twin Lakes housing community he probably wouldn't have done anything.  Since Martin had the upperhand in the skirmish I would say that he jumped Zimmerman since it had been known that he, and that was what Zimmerman testified as.  Zimmerman was returning to his vehicle when he was confronted by Martin.  Martin had referred to Zimmerman with racial slurs according to his girlfriend/friend Rachel Jeantel.  Martin then began punching Zimmerman.  Even the two other witnesses a man named John and a 13 year old boy collaborated Zimmerman's account, and both saw Martin as the aggressor as he called for help.  Had Martin went straight home, this would have never happened.  Instead he wanted to confront Zimmerman.  Zimmerman's life was in danger as evidence by his wounds to his face and back of his head.  Maybe you should review the case again instead of simply making up your own facts to the case.  All of this information is in court documents.  Zimmerman wasn't even charged with murder on the night he was detained, and was released by police 5 hours later after being interviewed.  It wasn't until a grand jury indicted Zimmerman that he was arrested and tried for murder.  He was found innocent by a jury of his peers.   I will never understand why people will defend criminals over innocent people.  Something must be wrong with your values to accept Martins behavior as being acceptable.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How anyone can sit here and Defend George Zimmerman is beyond me... Idk if y’all know what happened but he was told by the POLICE to not follow the kid. He disobeyed that order. He then made physical contact with the kid. The kid was confused and probably scared and fought back at which point the coward shot him. Was Trayvon perfect? No. Did he die because some idiot felt big that day? Yes... One of my best friends was shot in the face by his younger brother twice while he slept so I may see things a little differently.

• Stinks 1

Also I feel like the outrage over Michael Brown was a wasted argument because that person was in the wrong 110%. That outrage should have been towards Treyvons murder or better yet the Murder of Eric Garner.