The Smoakhouse Forums

If already been done my apologies but was curious how long everyone has been around..For me 

August 19, 2003

I used to post across the whole site and had some legendary debates in NFL and politics and such. Was even a Mod for a long time though not sure how I got that LOL. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice to see so many of us old timers still on here

December 21st, 2002. Barely legal at that point. Been a long, nearly, 17 years.

Amateur.......

August 5, 2007 and enjoyed 99% of the topics or response. 

Have used this account since 2005. Had two previous accounts that date back to the first year of the site, but I lost the password to the first, and the second one was banned. 

Third time's the charm.   :D 

10/24/09.  Joined after getting home from jasper after having witnessed the Dawg D put on a dominating performance.  I had been reading smoaky forums for a couple years prior but finally decided to jump in that night.

September 6, 2011. I read a lot. Don't post much. Was a long time reader before I created one. I just saw a post one day and had to reply to it so I made my account lol 😂

November 3, 2009 is mine. Read through for a couple or years before making an account. 10 years and one month. Been a ride. Here's to 10 more!