Dems' star witness unleashes attack on president's 13-year-old son

RETIREDFAN1

She looked like she was 🦇 :poop: crazy while testifying. But what do you expect from someone with TDS? 

But again, entire testimony was nothing but opinion, NOT FACTS. But I guess the Democratic party FORGOT, you need facts to convict someone, not opinion. Or else we would all be in jail. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Excuse me, peepee but Thunberg inserted herself into the political spectrum,  making her fair game for criticism.  Please point me to a source reporting Barron's political ambitions.

It’s still going after a child. At least the kid was more mature about it than the president in that situation. Be Best. 

• Stinks 1

7 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

It’s still going after a child. At least the kid was more mature about it than the president in that situation. Be Best. 

She inserted herself into politics.  End of story.  Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.  I'll ignore your run of the mill pot shot at Trump.  And isn't Thunberg 16?  Aren't democrats advocating for 16 year olds to have the right to vote?  Haha moving along now...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

She's already declined an invitation to sit down with him, even before being asked.  It seems that he would be one of the people that she would want to convince to her opinion.  

9 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

She looked like she was 🦇 :poop: crazy while testifying. But what do you expect from someone with TDS? 

But again, entire testimony was nothing but opinion, NOT FACTS. But I guess the Democratic party FORGOT, you need facts to convict someone, not opinion. Or else we would all be in jail. 

That's all the testimony was.  It was an opinion piece drawn up by the left to move forward with the impeachment.  President Trump simply asked if they'd reopen an investigation, which they didn't, and the Ukraine received it's financial aid that they shouldn't be receiving in the first place.  End of story not guilty of impeachment.