MavGrad's Week 15 Preview (2019)

Coach Rab

9 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I’m so tired of watching Hurts play QB.

This loss is on him.

Yeah, the line has struggled, but that's nothing new. He has consistently made the wrong reads. 

Riley needs to take the judgement away from Hurts. Run it with Brooks. Quick slants. 

3 minutes ago, AKA said:

This loss is on him.

Yeah, the line has struggled, but that's nothing new. He has consistently made the wrong reads. 

Riley needs to take the judgement away from Hurts. Run it with Brooks. Quick slants. 

Run it with hurts, run it with brooks, you win.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

Run it with hurts, run it with brooks, you win.  

Riley has shown he will not do that unless he has no other choice. 

He had a cushion to be cute once they got up 10-0 and he has not done what got him the 10 points to begin with.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Riley has shown he will not do that unless he has no other choice. 

Brooks and Stevenson are both better RBs than Hurts. I don't know why we aren't forcing Baylor to stop them. 

I guess I'm just not a genius. 

• Like 1

horrible play calling by Baylor in OT.  I would have tried a short pass on 1st, run run...  You are 4 downs no matter what so why not get some positive yards before dropping back and taking a 10 yard sack?  Congrats OU.  We all know Riley can make it interesting for Ohio St or LSU...

2 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Oklahoma wins. 

Now I’m gearing up to listen to the CBS announcers talk about how Georgia should get in even with a loss for the next four hours.

If anyone argues for UGA with 2 losses, I will lose my ####.  If they beat LSU, then sure, I can see some reasoning to it...  but if they lose to LSU, and someone still argues for them over OU, I'll be pissed.  LSU should make their great defense look pedestrian and OU will have their clear path in.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Had anybody done a welfare check on @AKA?

Sorry, I've been watching the game and coordinating my kids doing yard work while helping the missus fix her dryer. 

I'm good though. Looking forward to the inevitable skull-dragging we'll get on the playoff game, but it's a lot more than I expected last Spring. 

2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

If anyone argues for UGA with 2 losses, I will lose my ####.  If they beat LSU, then sure, I can see some reasoning to it...  but if they lose to LSU, and someone still argues for them over OU, I'll be pissed.  LSU should make their great defense look pedestrian and OU will have their clear path in.

Get outta here with your rational and logical analysis.  😁

35 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

If anyone argues for UGA with 2 losses, I will lose my ####.  If they beat LSU, then sure, I can see some reasoning to it...  but if they lose to LSU, and someone still argues for them over OU, I'll be ####.  LSU should make their great defense look pedestrian and OU will have their clear path in.

Nobody argued it. He's convinced there's some big bias conspiracy and that Gary Danielson isn't just an idiot lol