13-0 Holland vs. 13-0 Refugio

blesseddaily

I have a friend that coaches there and they depend a lot on their defense. They are senior laden, I think they graduate 18 or 20 senior starters this year. I am listening to the broadcast so I will update the score...the announcers just said that Refugio dresses out 82!!!!!! I can't hardly believe that but he repeated it a couple of times!!!! 

21 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Watching this, they are doing whatever they want on offense now. 

I'm listening to the Holland radio broadcast and they are whining about blocks in the back on almost every big play that Refugio has...you seen anything like that or is it just homer announcing?

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, blesseddaily said:

I'm listening to the Holland radio broadcast and they are whining about blocks in the back on almost every big play that Refugio has...you seen anything like that or is it just homer announcing?

I'm watching it on tv. There was one block on the db from the wideout that was close when the qb scored on that long run. He wasn't near the play and actually it was past them. lol. Refugio is controlling the los on both sides

7 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I'm watching it on tv. There was one block on the db from the wideout that was close when the qb scored on that long run. He wasn't near the play and actually it was past them. lol. Refugio is controlling the los on both sides

Kind a what I figured!!!