Rams @ Dallas

cowboys week 15  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Los Angeles Rams
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/15/2019 at 09:25 PM

Rams- 10th ranked offense, 5th ranked passing 275.4ypg, 25th ranked rushing 94.2ypg, 12th ranked scoring 23.6ppg

12th ranked defense, 9th ranked passing 222.8ypg, 13th ranked rushing 104.2ypg, 13th ranked scoring 20.8ppg

Dak has a sprained left hand. Who know if LVE plays? Will Woods be suspended? Maher cut? Coaches keeping jobs? I’ve gotta wait to see how this plays out into next week before I make my pick.

16 minutes ago, Rabbs63 said:

Forbath is terrible or he would still be with Patriots.  Better off keeping Maher!

“Well uh, you see, me and Stephen decided to do what we could to do to help Jason win a Super Bowl. Bringing a new kicker in, is the last piece of the championship puzzle. Jason just has to go out there and process it.”

• LOL! 1

On 12/6/2019 at 5:11 PM, Stoney said:

Rams- 10th ranked offense, 5th ranked passing 275.4ypg, 25th ranked rushing 94.2ypg, 12th ranked scoring 23.6ppg

12th ranked defense, 9th ranked passing 222.8ypg, 13th ranked rushing 104.2ypg, 13th ranked scoring 20.8ppg

Dak has a sprained left hand. Who know if LVE plays? Will Woods be suspended? Maher cut? Coaches keeping jobs? I’ve gotta wait to see how this plays out into next week before I make my pick.

I'm sitting here on Monday nite Dec 9th watching the Eagles stink up the place against the Giants. Eli is having a field day, bless his heart. I don't see the Cowboys coming close to beating the Rams. They will be embarrassed again like last year, but it probably won't matter cause from here it don't look like the Eagles have any chance of beating Dallas, which ain't saying much about either of them.

Lol  it's halftime and the boos are raining down on the Iggles.  If that blithering idiot of an announcer says one more time that the Eagles can win out and win the Division I'm gonna puke. 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 6:24 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I predict Dallas having an early double-digit lead on us then totally falling apart somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd qtr. 

MrBuddyGarrity, you been drankin'?  The Cowboys couldn't get a double digit lead on the Paul Pewitt Brahamas.Lol Your Rams are gonna clean their clock. They will totally fall apart somewhere between the club house and their sideline.

Anyway, just having a little fun.

Go Brahamas 

• LOL! 1