Rams @ Dallas

cowboys week 15  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Los Angeles Rams
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/15/2019 at 09:25 PM

13 hours ago, SloppyJoe said:

11 field goals would only be 33 TT!

14 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Cowboys 34

Rams 20

13 hours ago, Crawford said:

If Kai Forbath can kick 11 field goals in a game then I'd say it was a good pick up. lol

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nah...7 fgs + 2 TDs + 1 PAT - 1 PAT 😉😁

• LOL! 1

Oh Snap. The Iggles came back and beat the Giants in overtime. That may be the best scenario for the hapless Cowboys. Maybe now they play with a sense of urgency. It isn't necessary to beat the Rams, but it is necessary on how well they play them to see if they can get their continuity back. There ain't no way Dallas should lose to the Eagles. They really do stink up the place. Two Stinkers in the same building should leave quite a odor.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

20 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Oh Snap. The Iggles came back and beat the Giants in overtime. That may be the best scenario for the hapless Cowboys. Maybe now they play with a sense of urgency. It isn't necessary to beat the Rams, but it is necessary on how well they play them to see if they can get their continuity back. There ain't no way Dallas should lose to the Eagles. They really do stink up the place. Two Stinkers in the same building should leave quite a odor.

The whole NFC East is one gigantic stinker. 

• Stinks 1

4 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

I think Dallas is gonna suprise and win out . Yeah I said it 9-7 Division Champs. I could be wrong but I think technically they win the East with a  win against the Rams or a Eagles loss. I am not sure on needing both.

This isn't a must win game, but Philly and Washington are.  Either way their one and done in the playoffs.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

I think Dallas is gonna suprise and win out . Yeah I said it 9-7 Division Champs. I could be wrong but I think technically they win the East with a  win against the Rams or a Eagles loss. I am not sure on needing both.

The Red Clapper will save his best pre-game and half-time speeches for these last few games lol.

Just now, 1jacket said:

The Red Clapper will save his best pre-game and half-time speeches for these last few games lol.

That is what I am afraid of. Divsion Champs is not that great when you're one and done and half of your division is picking in the top 5 of the draft. 

21 hours ago, Stoney said:

I’m taking the Rams. Jalen Ramsey against a gimpy Cooper. Aaron Donald against this o-line. McVay has the Rams offense playing better. Gurley has had the restrictions taken off him. Rams 34, Cowboys 24

Gurley is due to 'go off' unfortunately for the Boyz.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, covercity said:

Rams got the ball to start and because of dak not answering the ref and just saying we will kick the ball rams will also start with the ball in second half lol, crazy.

That pretty much sums up on how the Cowboys season has been.