What’s Wrong With The Cowboys?

What’s going on with the Cowboys? Are the issues fixable?

1. Coaching- this staff can not in game manage to save their lives. They can not put their players in a position to succeed. From the head coach down, their is no fire or passion for the game.

Answer- Fixable but you have to fire this staff. There is nobody worth keeping and lame ducking onto a new coach’s staff.

2. Talent & Talent Evaluation- This team isn’t as talented as they look on paper. Some of its scheme with a rookie OC and a overrated DC living off of somebody else’s reputation. The talent evaluators for this team have helped build a very questionable team. They don’t believe in safety play. They will not spend high draft picks on one. These evaluators don’t believe in defensive tackles stopping the run. They will not spend high draft picks on run stuffers. I believe you build a defense from the d-line and up the middle. Not the boundaries in. 

Answer- I don’t think so. You have to change the thinking inside The Star and I don’t think that’s gonna happen. A UDFA is a great value but there’s a reason he wasn’t drafted. You have to invest in positions of need but Dallas’ arrogance at believing that some positions aren’t worth the investment has created a donut defense. There’s a huge hole in the middle of it. The Bears ran all game on that defense. The Bears.

That’s the two biggest issues I see. There’s gotta be more wrong with Dallas.

No coach worth his salt will come coach at a place where he will be dictated to from above......ergo: Bill Parcells, Jimmy Johnson......that's why they left.......until Jones decides to shut the hell up and let his coaches coach, you guys will get stuck with coaches such as you have now.....those who will bow down to their master upstairs........

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

No coach worth his salt will come coach at a place where he will be dictated to from above......ergo: Bill Parcells, Jimmy Johnson......that's why they left.......until Jones decides to shut the hell up and let his coaches coach, you guys will get stuck with coaches such as you have now.....those who will bow down to their master upstairs........

until Jones decides? never going to happen. his death will only stop that

I’m starting to see some similarities to Al Davis’ Raiders and that scares the crud out of me. A owner who is out of touch with reality. A franchise thats stuck in how football was played 30,40 years ago. The only hope for fans is the owners death until you realize that the son will take over. 

13 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

you know if I was Garrett I would say I know I'm getting my --- fired but I'm going to do it calling the plays on offense and put Marinelli back to calling the defense

That’d be a smart move. I don’t think Garrett can do it. Grandpa had a old saying “He’s so mart that couldn’t pour pee out of a boot.” I think Garrett has clapped himself into believing in his process that he can’t make a change or it will show the process is a failure.

16 minutes ago, Stoney said:

That’d be a smart move. I don’t think Garrett can do it. Grandpa had a old saying “He’s so mart that couldn’t pour pee out of a boot.” I think Garrett has clapped himself into believing in his process that he can’t make a change or it will show the process is a failure.

Honestly looking at the whole organization it looks hopeless

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

I’m starting to see some similarities to Al Davis’ Raiders and that scares the crud out of me. A owner who is out of touch with reality. A franchise thats stuck in how football was played 30,40 years ago. The only hope for fans is the owners death until you realize that the son will take over. 

I’ve been thinking this for a couple of years now.