Battle of the Brahmas!! State semifinals East Bernard vs Paul Pewitt!!

Brahmaball

State semi-finals  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• East Bernard Brahmas
    • Paul Pewitt Brahmas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 01:30 AM

Not much defense in that PPewitt- Daingerfield game.

Against EB, Ganado’s only TD came after the Indians had partially blocked a Brahma punt in the end zone.  Recovered at the 4 and took it in, in two plays.  That, and a first quarter field goal. That’s all....EB’s red zone defense was lights-out.  And Coach Bosse snapped shut the playbook in the second half, running ultra conservative.  The Ganado defense completely sold out at the scrimmage line to try to defense EB’s rush, but all that resulted in was three quick touchdown scoring long runs by the Brahmas in the first and early second-quarter. The game was essentially over at that point.

Expect EB to bring juuuust a little bit of D to the Pewitt game. The Bohemian Bandits.  As I recall they gave Newton a little bit of a tussle last year, after some of you had been predicting 70-0 and 80-0 Newton wins. Surely you remember that one.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Suvicka said:

Against EB, Ganado’s only TD came after the Indians had partially blocked a Brahma punt in the end zone.  Recovered at the 4 and took it in, in two plays.  That, and a first quarter field goal. That’s all....EB’s red zone defense was lights-out.  And Coach Bosse snapped shut the playbook in the second half, running ultra conservative.  The Ganado defense completely sold out at the scrimmage line to try to defense EB’s rush, but all that resulted in was three quick touchdown scoring long runs by the Brahmas in the first and early second-quarter. The game was essentially over at that point.

Expect EB to bring juuuust a little bit of D to the Pewitt game. The Bohemian Bandits.  As I recall they gave Newton a little bit of a tussle last year, after some of you had been predicting 70-0 and 80-0 Newton wins. Surely you remember that one.

You win. Pewitt has no defense. You can just go on and start preparing for Canadian.   Keep up with that thought. See how it worked for the last couple of teams. 

Pewitt’s defense is highly underrated. 

• Thanks 1

I know EB will be Salty.  There is really no way to predict how they will math up.  Newton hade to step up for sure last year but this years EB’s team is different than last years as is PP.  Seniors left from most teams.  Honestly don’t know if EB is better or worse than last years.  I am pulling for PP.  

3 hours ago, Suvicka said:

I guess pewitt holding a very fast and very explosive dfield offense to only two tds in the second half means their defense is only mediocre at best