Battle of the Brahmas!! State semifinals East Bernard vs Paul Pewitt!!

Brahmaball

State semi-finals  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• East Bernard Brahmas
    • Paul Pewitt Brahmas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 01:30 AM

On 12/7/2019 at 8:06 PM, Suvicka said:

Was just trying to get up a little sensible conversation about the comparative strengths and weaknesses of the two teams. When you get to this level, it usually a #### shoot.

what you come back with is about as logical as the rap of that ugly law professor woman with a Coke bottle glasses who was popping off in that congressional hearing last week. (However, I must say, I don’t wanna insult you — you’re a lot smarter than she is…)

Naw, just trying to get some conversation started here, with little substance in it…🙂

😆 slow down. Have you noticed or yet have you seen the Pewitt BRAMHA helment? If so you'll notice those bulls have Horns. So if they play defense and make a solid hit then essentially they are sticking with those Horns right 😁? They usually make contact head first. Some Brimmers/Braymas,Brahhmas don't have Horns. Help me distinguish. Let's talk🗣 I could be wrong, but by your interest in Paul Pewitt and such knowledge of the mascot and where it came from then maybe it's your specialty. Well let's learn together. My specialty or I should say my hobby are with Dogs and particularly Molosser breeds that could come in handy for a guy like yourself! The ones from Italy and Argentina!! Only 6 to the U.S. (Italy). Nice lady in Dallas had 1 of 6 (Ballo Orso).

As far as Football I'd say strengths of Pewitt is heart and toughness although I've only witnessed 1 game vs my Tigers.(JMO)

24 minutes ago, EBfreakydeaky said:

Not no one kid like Ty. But got speed do. Prewitt ain't gonn be able to hang widem. Balanced for a slot team. Qb drop dimes. Wont be close...

You’re right. Won’t be close. We will drop 40 points and 450 yards on you. Straight down your throat. Did you graduate EB? I’m leaning towards the GED route for you. 

• LOL! 4
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

3 hours ago, MrsNATUREBOY98 said:

I keep hearing about this defense. They didn’t exactly have a gauntlet schedule. Some of their opponents only played 9 games because of the flooding in guessing. Their regular season opponents had a record of 43-54.  Our opponents had a record of 43-57. Basically the same. I believe we match up extremely well. We are extremely proud of them. Coming back on an athletically superior team with the type of offense we run is no small feat. 

No it wasn’t a small task yalls team went hard all 4 quarters and put my tigers on the hardwood..whoever thinks Paul Pewitt defense is weak is out of their mind.. and that offense is a lot more explosive than I think those backs are super fast don’t let them turn the corner it will be 6 points in a hurry... go get em Paul Pewitt.. 

PP-36. EB-28

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

EB is in for a rude awakening I really think Pewitt is gonna go the distance they got heart for days a huge o line that will push u around explosive backs and that defense will swarm the football .. can’t wait to see people reaction after pp destroys EB

4 hours ago, EBfreakydeaky said:

Not no one kid like Ty. But got speed do. Prewitt ain't gonn be able to hang widem. Balanced for a slot team. Qb drop dimes. Wont be close...

Is this English. My head hurts from trying to decipher what you said. Anyway, "Pewitt" has no "r" in it. Not only can they "hang", they will run you to death. Your QB has never had to work under pressure like he will Friday. 

• LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, Mallardman217 said:

Is this English. My head hurts from trying to decipher what you said. Anyway, "Pewitt" has no "r" in it. Not only can they "hang", they will run you to death. Your QB has never had to work under pressure like he will Friday. 

(But got speed do.)?????? Lol

7 hours ago, MrsNATUREBOY98 said:

You’re right. Won’t be close. We will drop 40 points and 450 yards on you. Straight down your throat. Did you graduate EB? I’m leaning towards the GED route for you. 

Y’all done got her stirred up!! They better be glad @NATUREBOY98 is in isolation!!

• LOL! 1

13 hours ago, MrsNATUREBOY98 said:

My. Very rude people on here. 

10 hours ago, MrsNATUREBOY98 said:

🤔 

14 hours ago, MrsNATUREBOY98 said:

What up gurl....hmu b4 friday. I. Know you gon need a real man afta dis game to dry yo tear. Baby yall ain't seen no d like eb got dis year. Ya MIGHT git 250 if the ref help like he did last fri. Yall lucky to even b here baby. Hmu do fa reals

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • LOL! 1

10 hours ago, Mallardman217 said:

You need to quit dat big talk cuz yal ain't gon do much cuz

2 hours ago, MrsNATUREBOY98 said:

It is me. Rae Lynn. Casey hasn’t been on this site since he was banned. Do you have a problem with a woman giving her opinion Hardcore? I mean Goldberg.

I never text anything regards to your comments.....I think you have right to your opinions...why target me when others replied to your comments differently unless this may be personal. Either way, I don't care Mrs Nature boy or Nature boy masking using his wife account as a decoy to probe the thread. Y'all need professional help. 

Edited by Goldberg

1 minute ago, Goldberg said:

I never text anything regards to your comments.....I think you have right to your opinions...why target me when others replied to your comments differently unless this may be personal. Neither way, I don't care Mrs Nature boy or Nature boy masking using his wife account as a decoy to probe the thread. Y'all need professional help. 

So raylin may be a bro den? Neva mind hmu dem eb dont roll like dat.